• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: "Silver Star" Elephant II Triple SST-90 with D2Flex Withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

overdog

Enlightened
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]To get some funds for new projects I have to sell this light:[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]"[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Silver Star" Triple SST-90 Elephant II with D2Flex:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]

Front of the light:

sttmup1q9ey549yoj3clavte5l7.jpg

Whole "FiveMega Elephant II" chrome plated light:

xsx6utfitmoagxumfta1orlqn8p.jpg

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Please take a look at the original building thread [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]here[/FONT] or the building thread of my first triple SST-90 here to get more information.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Please use only 3x AW´s IMR 18650 cells to power this light (not included with purchase of this light, you will also need a 18650 [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]battery dummy for the 4x 18650 FiveMega battery holder!!!), Li-Ion cells will not work and may explode! [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Asking for WITHDRAWN (incl. paypal fees and worldwide shipping without insurance)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for interest & best regards,[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Steffen. [/FONT]
:wave:

[/FONT]

Last edited:

ptolemy

Enlightened
Re: FS.: "Silver Star" Elephant II Triple SST-90 with D2Flex

Wow - Cool!

overdog

Enlightened
Re: FS: "Silver Star" Elephant II Triple SST-90 with D2Flex -price drop-

:bumpit: ...with price drop!

overdog

Enlightened
Re: FS: "Silver Star" Elephant II Triple SST-90 with D2Flex -big price drop-

...6 weeks ago I said, that I will keep this light-
:toilet:
...need money for new ideas!

:bumpit:
.. with reduced price!

overdog

Enlightened
Re: FS: "Silver Star" Elephant II Triple SST-90 with D2Flex -reduced again-

Weekend- :bumpit:...with price reduction!
:party:

overdog

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: "Silver Star" Elephant II Triple SST-90 with D2Flex -last price drop!

...now it hurts :bumpit: with last price drop...
:mecry:

ranger07

Newly Enlightened
Re: For Sale: "Silver Star" Elephant II Triple SST-90 with D2Flex -last price drop!

Awsome light,wish this went on the market either a month ago, or a few months from now. Someone buy this light!

overdog

Enlightened

Thank you ranger07,
:bumpit: with verylast price drop!

ptolemy

Enlightened

Thank you ranger07,
:bumpit: with verylast price drop!
sweet light! i think everyone is waiting for your octo star :p hehe

btw, what happens when you use 8 imr cells?

overdog

Enlightened

Hello ptolemy,
the battery holder is ready to take 4x 18650 IMR cells, but the emitters are driven in direct, only D2Flex in between, so using 4 cells will surely cause :poof: to the emitters...

best regards,
Steffen

flashfiend

Enlightened

4 cells could be used if one of the available regulation options were used. Nice light either way.

overdog

Enlightened

Hello flashfiend,
I am not so experienced in english language, so reading the D2Flex manual is really difficult to me- is there really an available regulation option to use 4 IMR 18650 cells in this light for 3x SST-90 in direct drive?

...little, but hurting price drop included...
:barf:
Best regards,
Steffen...

flashfiend

Enlightened

You could add TaskLED's H6CC driver to use with the D2Flex. This will regulate the light and allow the use of 4 cells as far as I know.

jetset

Newly Enlightened

is the flashlight still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.