• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED: Icarus Triple-XRE Raw-Al. Aleph-3 with Ganp Body

easilyled

Flashaholic
This one's a beauty.

Mint condition, Raw Aluminium Aleph-3 with custom body by CPF'er Ganp. It was modded by Icarus to a triple-XRE (Q5-WG). Icarus mods on Aleph-3 heads were famous not long ago and he is one of the cleanest and most talented modders on CPF. I also commissioned CPF'er Ganp to make a custom raw Al. body which matches the light excellently.

The output is 500+ OTF lumens with a great vanilla tint. The beam has to be seen to be believed. Its one of the smoothest I've come across and has both good throw and spill. It runs best on 2 RCR123s. There is a McE2S tail-switch for 2 levels.

IMG_2165.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2162.jpg

I am asking $300 $285 $275 TRADED shipped with tracking and insurance which is a lot less than I put into it.

(I can't be held responsible for postal mishaps)

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: UP FOR GRABS AGAIN: Icarus Triple-XRE Raw-Al. Aleph-3 with Ganp Body

Traded.

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received the light today - it is a beauty!! I love the triple configuration - and I love the XRE emitter - so the two together are fantastic. The light is beautiful and mint just as Daniel described.

Folks, if you ever have a chance to conduct transactions with Easilyled, don't hesitate. Outstanding communication, amazingly fast shipping, great packing, and just a really terrific person to deal with. It took less than a week to receive my package from the UK, and there were no issues.

Thanks again, Daniel!! I hope we have the chance to do business again - and glad to have made another friend! :twothumbs:twothumbs

easilyled

Flashaholic
Many thanks for the high praise Dan. I think these words are far more apt in describing you than me though. You are truly one of the nicest and most sincere guys that I have had the pleasure of dealing with on CPF and I am honored to be counted amongst your friends. :)