Leather holster for a Thrunite Catapult v2?

JeffInChi

Enlightened
I've tried the search function for this question a couple of different ways, still with no results.

I just bought a thrunite catapult v2, and I'm pretty sure I'll need a new holster. I need a plain black leather (fake or real) holster that completely surrounds my light with a cover/flap that goes over it and then snaps shut with a chrome/nickel/silver button. Does anybody know a leather holster like this that would be long enough to secure the catapult with the battery extender? I'll mostly be using the light on high mode.

If I can't buy the above straight up online, does anyone here know of an afordable online place that does solid custom leather work or custom holster work?

I saw someone mention thor's leather, and I'll probably shoot him an e-mail on the exact size once the light gets here. I'm not sure if the total length with the extender is 185mm, 248mm, or 254mm. there are a couple different answers depending on what site or cpf thread i'm looking at.

Any help at all would be appreciated. thanks

-Jeff

Erich1B

Newly Enlightened
Regarding custom holster work, I've bought several IWB holsters from TT GunLeather (http://www.ttgunleather.com/) Great work but long wait.

You could go over to defensivecarry.com, as there are quite a number of custom holster manufacturers listed. Some with some pretty decent turn around times.

Chuddy Bear

Newly Enlightened
I really like my Chuddy Bear sheaths. I'm sure Chuck would beat your expectations.

http://www.chuddybearleather.com/

Gt Mule, I appreciate the thought, but I am not really interested in doing any light holders. I am too far behind on sheaths to start something new.

To Jeff,

Sorry you took my e-mail as me being nasty. It was not my intent. Good luck with your search, There are many talented makers already posted here, who I am sure can meet your needs.

Chuck

BTW...LOL at my first post in three years!!! I really am a closet flashaholic.

Last edited:

JeffInChi

Enlightened
Chuddy,

No harm, no foul. maybe I was having a bad day that day, and there is always something "lost in translation" from speech to text, so I must've read your email wrong. I appreciate your quick response. take care.

-Jeff

Latest posts