shipping times

Status
Not open for further replies.

earsjr

Newly Enlightened
long time lurker, first time poster. sorry if this is in the wrong place or not appropriate to ask period...

how long does it take for an order from fenixtactical.com take to reach me (in california)? this is of course assuming there are no complications/delays in customs.

i know this sort of thing depends on a lot of factors, but it would be neat/helpful if this could eventually turn into a general thread split by supplier and general location... when you're waiting for a package in the mail, even hours matter! :laughing:

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
Depends on what method they use to ship it and what you're paying for. If you pay the extra you can have it as little as the next day. If it's first class USPS, the most common method, which is what it probably is, it takes about 3 business days. Using UPS, 3 to 5 days.

EDIT- Ok, sorry i didn't realise they were based in canada, my shipping estimate is based on shipping in the US. The best advice I can give is just call them up and ask.

Last edited:

kaptain_zero

Enlightened
Just keep ordering stuff from all over... pretty soon you'll learn to forget when you ordered stuff and every day becomes Christmas when the mailman comes around !

On the other hand, I'd figure a week, aka 7days from Canada to California.... But, it's pretty much 3 WEEKS the other way.......<sigh>.

Regards

Christian

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
Having shipped items in that direction from Ontario Canada, it could take 7 to 12 days for it to arrive.

I also find that it takes about 12 days for items from the US to reach me.
It generally takes 4 to 6 days for items to get to me from Hong Kong (yeah, figure THAT one out :shrug:)

kaptain_zero

Enlightened
It all depends on which customs port a package arrives through. HK shipped items usually come though Vancouver..... NY comes through Toronto if I'm not mistaken. I find that HK items take longer than NY items but they are all pretty quick. For me, FL and CA take the longest to Wpg. NY and RI take the least time. It's all in the luck of the draw.......<sigh>

Regards

Christian

don.gwapo

Enlightened
Just keep ordering stuff from all over... pretty soon you'll learn to forget when you ordered stuff and every day becomes Christmas when the mailman comes around !

Ha ha, that's what I do. I do order from different site and forgot everything I soon as I mail my payment. And there it goes, after 10-14 days I received them one by one. :naughty:.

Status
Not open for further replies.