130W 25 million cp Halogen Spotlight

DavyCrockett

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have one of these? ( I did a search and it's not here on the forum.) Reviews? For $70 shipped.

25 Million Candle Power
Rechargeable Halogen Spotlight with LEDs

• 12v 130W H-4 Halogen Bulb - Hi or Low Power Mode
  • 30 White LEDs - Energy Saver Mode
  • Illuminated 4-Step Power Level Gauge
  • Illuminated Charging Indicator
  • Charge Complete Auto Shutoff
  • 12v 7Ah Battery Is AC or DC Rechargeable
  • 10" Lens Diameter
  • Hi/Low Power Switch
  • On/Off LED Power Switch
  • AC Charger + DC Plug Charging Cable Included
  • Shoulder Strap + Operating Instruction Included
  • 1 Year Limited Warranty
Wrong place...can this be moved to Spotlights?

Last edited:

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one in black. Remember that if you have one of these, you can pimp it and put a more powerful bulb in it :)

DavyCrockett

Newly Enlightened
So Guiri, how many millions cp would you say it really is? It comes on instantly, right?
And you pimped yours? How'd that go?

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
No clue brother but it's bright and yes, instantly on. I never did pimp it but I know where you can get 165w H4's if you're interested.

Also, I think mine had a lower wattage bulb than this one but like I said, easy switch to any H4.

I like another one I have better 'cause it's much smaller. Forgot what it was called but they had them on ebay and costco cheap for awhle.

Power on board or something.

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
it looks like a "thor" that were popular here a few years back.

its probably only 2 or 3 million true candlepower, and running the higher wattage bulbs doesnt improve them, unless you run a custom battery pack that can supply 13.8v (or a little more) under the 8-10amp load that the bulb pulls.

the standard SLA sags alot under load, and the higher the load, the worse the sag, i actually put a 55/60w h4 in mine, and although there was no extra light, the light was a little whiter.

i have been planning on putting a Hid assembly and a pack built from SubC nimh in mine, just havent got around to it yet

300winmag

Enlightened
I think Someone created a monster HID light with one of these. Thor host was used if I remember. 10 lb battery that was half the size of the light too!!
If you keep searching in the Spotlight/ HID forum it should come up.

Hmmm I seem to remember having a thor a one time but after a few charges the battery went dead. Damn nice light though

DavyCrockett

Newly Enlightened
Mr. Perth, yeah, that's what i was thinking, that it was no where near 25 million. Probably a planned 'typo' and really 2.5 million cp. How can they do that!!! :thumbsdow So i've decided to order the 25 million Sunforce HID.

Nice country you have there. You all have the nice manners of the Brits and the sense of humor and free spirit of we Americans. I visited Cairns, the Great Reef, Sydney and of course Alice Springs and the Big Rock. Next time...PERTH! :twothumbs

Latest posts