• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold! Thanks CPF! Lionheart, Chimera mini, Ti Killer

scout24

Flashaholic
SOLD!Up for sale today are a few to make some room and raise a few dollars. :D Up first is a super clean Chimera Mini from Sabrewolf... Stonewashed finish, no trits, warmwhite MC-E, ocean blue glow powder, pocket/money clip. 5 levels of output, 4G memory card. Comes with a wall charger and mini-usb cord to charge from your computer, or to access the memory card. Asking $300.00 SOLD!

SOLD!Next is a MINT Mr. Bulk Lionheart, that has been to Milky's... Tape reads SSC P4 USVOH IMS27 UCL. Comes with 2 batteries, pocket clip, lanyard attachment and one spare button cover as shown. 64 levels of scrolling brightness, takes approx. 4 seconds to get from full low to full high, or vice versa. Asking $150.00 SOLD!

SOLD!Next is a Ti Killer from PF, carefully used, a couple of incredibly small rub marks. Nothing that will photograph. This has an Al TiCn? finish, almost looks like black/purple chrome. I'm not 100% sure on the nomenclature of the finish, but it came from Fred this way... Smooth, 90ma. driver with 5 die led. $70.00 SOLD

All items are shipped Priority with DC, Paypal fees and shipping included. An "I'll take it" here in this thread followed by prompt payment takes precedence over any other communication. not responsible for postal mishaps once I've given you a tracking number.Thank you for looking!
P1010248.jpg

P1010249.jpg

P1010250.jpg

P1010243.jpg

P1010245.jpg

P1010246.jpg

P1010247.jpg

Last edited:

taewoopa

Enlightened
Re: Sale! Lionheart, Chimera mini, Ti Killer

I'll take the Mr. Bulk Lionheart.
Please pM me about total.
Thank you, Greg.

Oops.. l am late :)

scout24

Flashaholic

pwatcher, BIB, PM's incoming. Sorry J.J.! Thanks for the look, though!!!:grin2:

ejot

Enlightened

I sent you a PM about the Mr.Bulk but that is irrelevant now. Knew this was a great deal but wanted to do some research anyway.

Great grab!!

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh man. What a great sale. Napping during the day is not a good idea. :ohgeez:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Bruce...once you own a chimera mini...you have to appreciate the time and effort in making these as you well know! Is that your original one....Just curious. I bought mine back too!!! :twothumbs :paypal:for the Killer!

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is that your original one....Just curious.
Nope not mine bro, my original one had green glow and a bezel mounted non-flushmount clip. But you're right I am super excited to own one again, especially stonewashed. Lets see how long I can hold onto it this time :rolleyes:

scout24

Flashaholic

Karl- you got it. PM incoming. All gone, folks! Thank you all.:D