• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Two Mint Brass Lion Cubs

SOLD: two rare Mr. Bulk Brass Lion Cubs. These beautiful creatures feature customized bodies that have been altered such that there are no drilled-out lanyard holes. Lanyard holes on the Cubs were unsightly, in my opinion, and apparently also the opinion of CPF's arsmachina, who handled the customization. The bodies on these two Cubs are completely smooth, lanyard-hole-free. They are, I believe, two of only three in the world with the no-lanyard-hole bodies. In addition, these Cubs have the original thick bezels. They have not been "opened up" (modified to allow for a broader beam). With the exception of the modded original bodies, these Cubs are stock. They are from the one and only wave of original Brass Cubs (approx. 80).

For anyone unfamiliar with Mr. Bulk's work, the most amazing feature is the ramping output, programmable switch. Generally speaking, click on, click off. Hold down to watch the light ramp up to the highest level, then back down to the lowest. Let off the switch to stop it at the level you desire. There are some 58 levels of light. An ingenious board created by Georges80.

If ever there were a listing where the comment "if these don't sell, I won't have any problem holding on to them" were true, this one is it. These have been in my collection for years, and the only reason I'm letting them go is to continue my trend of moving out of aluminum and brass lights and more into titanium and stainless steel.

Prices include shipping to anywhere in the United States. PayPal preferred, but will also accept USPS postal money orders. If PayPal, of course no fee gift payment is preferred, but cash/CC is fine. No e-checks, please. I eat any PayPal fees. I will also ship to international destinations – PM for quote. First to state an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread has priority over other forms of communication. My PayPal address is in my profile. I ship same or next business day via USPS priority with delivery confirmation. Postal insurance is optional at buyer's cost.

Both SOLD (one for $375, one for $350).

IMG_5286-1.jpg

IMG_5287-1.jpg

IMG_5288-1.jpg

IMG_5289-1.jpg

Close up of remaining Cub for sale. Now mint. Small scuff/ding was easily removed. :)
IMG_5295-1.jpg

Last edited:

MWClint

Enlightened
Re: FS: Two Rare Brass Lion Cubs

OMG they are Beauties! I know the D2DIM in these works great with a P7. imagine swapping a neutral sst-50 in one of these badboys.

taewoopa

Enlightened
Re: FS: Two Rare Brass Lion Cubs

Silly question .. that price is for one or two ?
If the price is for 2 of them , I will take them.

Last edited:

shuter

Enlightened
Re: FS/T: Two Rare Brass Lion Cubs - Animal Exchange: Cub for a Mule

Wow Troy, never saw two Brass LionCubs for sale at the same time. Are they both sold?

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/T: Mint Brass Lion Cub

:grin2: I WILL TAKE IT. Thanks Paypal will be sent for 350.00

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/T: Mint Brass Lion Cub

:paypal:Let me know if you get my payment THANY YOU.lovecpf