• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Special Collection - Mr.Bulk LionCub, ARC-LS, SPY007c, Titanium AA, ORB CP - Mint

Amorphous

Enlightened
For sale:

** SOLD / SHIPPED ** (1) Mint Lion Cub HA-III with upgraded Chameleon circuit board.

Light from my collection. Awesome design, amazing UI, single button with 5 levels of brightness.

$300 free shipping within USA.
PP to: 2amorphous at gmail

img4348j.jpg

** SOLD / Shipped **
(2) ARC LS - Silver Trio ( Polished 6000 Series Aluminum ) - Mint Condition

Very nice set with two complete ARC-LS lights and one AA tube. ( One clicky, and one twisty )
Retro/Eclectic, and the ARC-LS pretty much started the single CR123 LED lights from the start.

$200 for the set

img4320j.jpg

** SOLD / SHIPPED ** : (3) SPY 007c - Special Collector's Series and no more. Only 3 made by Data initially, and few came later, and the final # is 10 made total!! MINT! ( Thanks "Straylight" for correcting my number count )

Special 007 variant with a thicker and robust heavier head, and brighter, whiter CREE R2 WC bin.
Top it off with an extremely nice Clicky switch which has an excellent bumpy feel, and not loose or sloppy.

Shaken, not stirred.

$1200

img4341z.jpg

img4353nf.jpg

** SOLD / SHIPPED ** (4) NovaTac - Mint

This is the very bright, whitest white (x,y at the 0.3 range) LED light from NovaTac. Went through 3 or 4 HDSs and NovaTac and kept this one. Special one indeed. Mint condition.

$165

img4344e.jpg

** SOLD / Shipped ** : (5) Special ORB - Made in UK.
Why special? Look, no loop wire!! This is the CPF Edition!!

Custom modified by ORB, and no loop . Just a simple slide switch. Really cool.
$100

img4358u.jpg

img4357n.jpg

** SOLD ** - (6) Custom Titanium AA - Multi-level light, reversed clicky. - Very Nice!
Electronics from newer generation REX-Light. ( No flicking from PWM. ) - Mint
$160

img4365we.jpg

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Special Collection - Mr. Bulk Lion Cub, ARC, SPY007c - Mint

Nice Lion Cub....waiting on the rest. ;)

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Special Collection - Mr. Bulk Lion Cub, ARC, SPY007c - Mint

Are the ARC's just host's, or do they both contain LE's?

Olaf_S

Enlightened
Re: FS: Special Collection - Mr. Bulk Lion Cub, ARC, SPY007c, Titnanium AA, ORB CP -

I`ll take the ORB.

Thanks
Greetings
Olaf

E-Mail coming

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Special Collection - Mr. Bulk Lion Cub, ARC, SPY007c, Titnanium AA, ORB CP -

Sweet 007!!! I didn't realize there were only 3 cree's made...:eek:

Amorphous

Enlightened

Sweet 007!!! I didn't realize there were only 3 cree's made...:eek:

Yup, that is why it's special. This is the practical EDC that has everything one could wish for. (UI, Looks, Feel, Ease of the knob, non-cylindrical, custom made, Bright, Titanium...etc)

donn_

Flashaholic

What is the Titnanium [sic] AA listed in the thread title?

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Special Collection - Mr. Bulk Lion Cub, ARC, SPY007c, Titanium AA, ORB CP - M

More info on last Ti light, please.
Who made this, what kind of Ti, , LED, UI's, etc.

Amorphous

Enlightened
Re: FS: Special Collection - Mr. Bulk Lion Cub, ARC, SPY007c, Titanium AA, ORB CP - M

More info on last Ti light, please.
Who made this, what kind of Ti, , LED, UI's, etc.

No idea, but it sure is top notch custom machining work. 6AL4V. CREE XRE, Low, Med, Hi, Strobe.

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

No idea, but it sure is top notch custom machining work. 6AL4V. CREE XRE, Low, Med, Hi, Strobe.

You have no idea who the manufacturer is? Where did you get it?

Amorphous

Enlightened

You have no idea who the manufacturer is? Where did you get it?

Yup, I have no idea who specifically, but I know it was made by a machinist/hobbyist. His/Her work is great, the host is nicely machined. Any issues PM me. OK? :cool:
There are many great talented folks outside of CPF that can made anything in the world.

Last edited:

blitzlicht65

Enlightened

Yup, I have no idea who specifically, but I know it was made by a machinist/hobbyist. His/Her work is great, the host is nicely machined. Any issues PM me. OK? :cool:
There are many great talented folks outside of CPF that can made anything in the world.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think they were made by CPF-member download.:thinking:

:wave: