WOW!! Home Depot is selling 4Sevens Lights Online!!

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was browsing through the Home Depot website today and just for grins I searched their flashlight selection.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw the familiar photos of the Quark lights on the page!

Looks like a pretty wide variety too! More types than I figured would be available at first anyway.

Does this mean they'll soon be selling them in the actual stores?!

How awesome would it be to stroll into your neighborhood Home Depot and pick up a Quark! :D

I figured there'd already be a huge thread on this topic by now ;)

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
will ya look at that, thats pretty cool. Although if everyone has quarks now we won't be special anymore. :nana:

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
will ya look at that, thats pretty cool. Although if everyone has quarks now we won't be special anymore. :nana:

I know!!

Sad in a way, because only a few years ago, you could almost guarantee that any CPF member would have an EDC that would DESTROY anything the general population had.

Looks like that soon won't be the case ( I guess we'll have to up the ante! How can I EDC my TK30?? :thinking: )

Saint_Dogbert

Enlightened
:party:

Guess that means we'll all need SST-50 EDCs, at minimum, if Quarks are going to be in the hands of the laypeople. ;)

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon
I know!!

Sad in a way, because only a few years ago, you could almost guarantee that any CPF member would have an EDC that would DESTROY anything the general population had.

Looks like that soon won't be the case ( I guess we'll have to up the ante! How can I EDC my TK30?? :thinking: )

Im just glad that Davids hard work is finally making it to the big leagues, he definately has earned it.

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast
A quick check of the Home Depot website shows the following up for sale:

Quark AA/AA2
Preon I/II
Mini AA
AA2 Tactical
AA Turbo

Now all he needs is a headlamp to complete the set.

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast

Rest assured, most non-flashaholics are not crazy enough to spend this much money on *just* a light. :devil:

leeholaaho

Newly Enlightened
Why would anyone spend 64 bucks + shipping for an AA2 when you could get it for less with free shipping?????

I have one and love it - 8 months and not any problems + survived many accidental drop tests

64 bucks + shipping verses 59 bucks free shipping - duh

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why would anyone spend 64 bucks + shipping for an AA2 when you could get it for less with free shipping?????

I have one and love it - 8 months and not any problems + survived many accidental drop tests

64 bucks + shipping verses 59 bucks free shipping - duh

How many people know about 4Sevens vs how many people know about Home Depot? I bet a lot more people know about Home Depot than 4Sevens (we here do not apply)

experimentjon

Newly Enlightened
That's impressive. But fortunately, I think we can still feel special, because I have to agree that most "laypeople" would not spend $50+ on a light.

Congrats to David and 4Sevens though! I love my Quarks!