NEED HELP ON BATT PLEASE

kodiack

Newly Enlightened
Hello my friends, I have a surefire L5 lumamax and iam tired of spending money on surefire batt's I want to get rechargables for it and a charger but dont know what to get. they make so many cr123 that I dont know what to get. I would like to get the most amp for my light without blowing the LED. surefire told me not to exeed 6.6 volts and to keep it down. I do want a rechargable with power but not enough to blow my light up. Also do they make a rechargable cr123 with a prtector?

-Rick.

unclevit

Newly Enlightened
Hello my friends, I have a surefire L5 lumamax and iam tired of spending money on surefire batt's I want to get rechargables for it and a charger but dont know what to get. they make so many cr123 that I dont know what to get. I would like to get the most amp for my light without blowing the LED. surefire told me not to exeed 6.6 volts and to keep it down. I do want a rechargable with power but not enough to blow my light up. Also do they make a rechargable cr123 with a prtector?

-Rick.

I use both AW and NexTorch 3.0v rechargeables 123a in my SureFire (e.g. G2 Nitrolon Xenon), Streamlight (e.g. PT2L, Scorpion LED), Inova (e.g. T2-MP, T3-MP), etc. Models that accept only 3.0v 123a Primaries. Never had a problem, LED or Xenon. Both have protected circuit. And to 'double' the protection, I also use Charger that is made only for charging the 3.0v 123a rechargeable. Hope this helps :)

Last edited:

kodiack

Newly Enlightened
is the nextorch a rechargable batt? if it is what is the model?

Thank you.

unclevit

Newly Enlightened
is the nextorch a rechargable batt? if it is what is the model?

Thank you.

What I saw are NT123A 3.0v (primary - cannot recharge - runtime is close to our SureFire's), and NTR123A 3.0v (Rechargeable). They sent to me as a package for rechargeable, i.e. 2 x NTR123A (full charge runs an hour on my G2 Nitrolon xenon!) + 1 Charger for 3.0v (very good quality). Don't know their retail prices as our forces are getting them for free. Should be cheaper than AW (which is also Made in China). NexTorch is China's High End manufacturer. I have a few of their flashlights. Finish is good to very good. Strong (judged from our only 3 months experience - but through military/LEO missions). Hope this helps :D

Last edited:

kodiack

Newly Enlightened
Hey my friend where did you put my question on batts? where do I go ? I am new to this so please bare with me.

kodiack

Newly Enlightened
I dont know where to go and also to find my add with my question could you help me please.

Latest posts