Need Fenix forward clicky *Found*

sed6

Enlightened
I'm in need of 2-3 forward clickys from Fenix. They were originally deisgned to fit the L1T and L2T. They do work fine in the P3D, PD30, LD10, P2D and several others. Anyone know where I can get some?

Fenix-Store and Fenix Tactical don't have any and I don't think Lighthound does either. Ideas?

Last edited:

maskman

Newly Enlightened
Re: Need Fenix forward clicky, any help?

I suggest sending an email with your request to sales(at)fenixoutfitters.com and see if they have access to what your looking for. This dealer seems to have an aggressive attitude toward customer service. They also have a telephone number at their web site if you prefer to talk to someone in person. Something tells me if it's possible Fenix Outfitters can get it done. They are located just east of you on 44 in Tulsey Town.
Edit: All I ask is if FO fixs you up with your forward clicky switches that you come back to your thread and give the dealer credit for getting your parts to you. If they can't help you out do what you got to do. But please post in this thread when you receive your forward clicky's so the rest of us can stay in tune with the dealers who service what Fenix produces.
Thanks and good luck with the switch search.

Last edited:

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast

You could visit Fenix's official website and contact them via one of their customer service emails there. I'm sure that they could send you one direct. Probably a warehouse with thousands of them sitting there :thumbsup:

sed6

Enlightened

Good suggestions both of you, thanks! I'll try locally before I contact Fenix directly.

sed6

Enlightened

Found some! Matt at Fenix Outfitters is getting three for me. He responded to my email inquiry quickly and seemed anxious to help. Even sent me a pic of the part to be sure he had the right one!

I love my Fenix lights, but only with forward clickys (or twisties).

Last edited: