• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WANTED: Blue Peter Atwood anodized Muyshondt Aeon or Nautilus

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:hitit: I am still looking for the perfect color match for my bike and I think I found what I want:

annonaut4.jpg

2639122013_bd47cb6f5a.jpg

Any chance of finding one of these? thanks CPF!!! :popcorn: I already have Mac's "baby blue" SST-50 but you all no we need a back up too!!!
P1040839-vi.jpg

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
One of these would work, too:

IMGP3289.jpg

But they're pretty rare. :devil:

Looking at the Harley, all of the lights it already has are chrome.

This might also work:

BlueSwirlIon.jpg

Last edited:

tshirley

Newly Enlightened
Karl-

I think this light you have pictures is a one off that Enrique made for himself and I dont think it was done by Atwood. Think this light shown is a one off anodized Ti aeon. Contact Enrique maybe he could hook you up with guy who did it for him.:twothumbs

donn_

Flashaholic
Karl-

I think this light you have pictures is a one off that Enrique made for himself and I dont think it was done by Atwood. Think this light shown is a one off anodized Ti aeon. Contact Enrique maybe he could hook you up with guy who did it for him.:twothumbs

It was Atwood, and Enrique had both Aeons and a few Nautili done.

Link

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
I'm not sure how rare the anodized ones are, but if you can get a standard one a single color ano job would be no problem. If you sent just the bezel and battery tube I could do them any single color for ~$30 or so. You can check out my ano thread in my sig of you're not familiar with my work.

~Chip

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chip, I am very familiar with the quality wormanship that you do! I think I'll send you a mini CR2 Quark titanium to do and not worry about the aeon. Send me your address via PM and we'll get the ball rolling. Neale has teased me with some of your work like his chimera mini and his Creemator on the Ti 2 pak. I guess it is my turn to get the ball rolling with your goodness too! I am very glad to see you back. I bought Neale's "Fancy Fli" in mokume gane and it was awesome! I know there was a hell of a demand for those....:devil:....and I must say it was the easiest neck chain light to wear and I have had a BUNCH! I currently settled on the WEE Ag and everyone thinks it is either a nitro glycerine container or a cocaine holder on my three ounce gold rope chain but I get lots of comments from curious onlookers. I love my flashlight "BLING" Good Luck with your new endeavors here on the forum and WELCOME BACK!!! :wave:

GHOSTMONKEY

Newly Enlightened
Beautiful flashlight! I'm 10 atwoods down & need one of these too. Searched the atwood vault & this is definitely a must have for the collection:)