well i found my local store that sells led lights

raggie33

*the raggedier*
they had something called borowning i never heard of it but it was ahuge aa flash light then i saw the surefire e1 i was about to buy it since im so parnoid to buy stuff off net actualy i bnever ever bought anything off net b4.but it was 99 bucks for a e1 i almost payed extra but i decided top wait. would be nuits to pay that much but at least i saw it inperson it was a awesume looking light.i figure by the time i decide what light i want a 20 watt led will be out

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
raggoe33. where you be. and what store? $99 for E1 is like 2X high. Shop around on web.

Bill

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im in lagrange ga. a small town between columbus ga. and atl i dont have creditcard to buy stuff online and im to paranoid to send cash b4 i have light in hand.i know i should be more trsuting but money is so hard to come by today

JJHitt

Enlightened
I may be misunderstanding things, but here goes....

I feel I ought to point out that the E1 is NOT an LED light, it's incandescent.

pahl

Enlightened
Maybe the "borowning" was the LED.
I'm so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif after reading the first post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i have delexia and a few other forms a learning diabilties . browning is what i mean.