Can you remember 50 CPF members?

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I gave you a paper and pen and turned off your computer, could you write down 50 CPF members, seeing as you didn't start cramming now? How about 100?

Dan

Saaby

Flashaholic
Ok, since I'm first to reply, or rather, as I write this reply nobody else has replied I am going to try. No offence to anybody if I forget you here ok?? and no fair doing this after I post because you will have read my post.

Ok, I got exactly 50. I thought I had more but it was exactly 50. Move along now.

My mind is shot, I can see *LOTS* of avitars in my head still, just can't remember who goes with them. So there you have it, that's all the names I can come up with in about 5 minutes. Again, sorry if I forgot anybody, I just probably haven't seen any of your posts in awhile....

Darell

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
logicnerd411 said:
If I gave you a paper and pen and turned off your computer, could you write down 50 CPF members, seeing as you didn't start cramming now? How about 100?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. But unlike Ryan, I choose NOT to. Plus... I don't think I OWN any paper or pens. I do remember that stuff (vaguely) from school though. Back in my day, that's how we used to write things. Nice to hear that the youngsters today still remember it.

Saaby

Flashaholic
I used to have a pen but then we got rid of that plotter and got an inkjet based plotter instead. Plenty of paper though.

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
I can't name 50 different words much less names. I am pretty strong with the first half of my ABC's if ya want me to try that, but no promises.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I probably couldn't do it either.
But if somebody shut off my computer, I'd kick them in the toliet muscle, and then in the nads. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
(or get them in the nads with a 6-D Maglite - with batteries in it of course!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
logicnerd411 said:

Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but since I'm lazy I won't... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tomas

Banned
Remember 50 CPFer names?
Are you kidding?
Why do you think the state issued me an ID?
So I could remember my name, of course!
Sheesh!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Tomia /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Member number 1 through 4690!

There, I named them all!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif