• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: TiCN Draco(SOLD), 3,000+ Lumen Nailbender Triple SST-90 Mag *PRICE DROP*

Fugazi

Newly Enlightened
(1) For sale is my TiCN Draco. The light has been pocket carried in my work suit pants since I bought it (no keychain carry) and is in excellent condition. The Draco comes with a Cree XR-E emitter, blue trit installed in the tail, custom lanyard/fob shown in the picture, one 10280 battery and a keychain swivel. $310$290**SOLD**

IMG_7148.jpg

(2) Also up for grabs is a custom Nailbender built monster triple SST-90 2D Maglite.**MOVED TO MARKETPLACE**

Last edited:

ptolemy

Enlightened
Re: FS: TiCN Draco, 3,000+ Lumen Nailbender Custom Triple SST-90 Mag Monster

To quote Mayor Royce from "The Wire"
"SHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet"

Nice Mag!

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Camaro 09 is top notch too. Great lite!

camaro09

Enlightened

This thread needs to get put back up top to get this AMAZING Triple SST-90 Mag sold!!!

It will absolutly blow you away if you actually see it in person. I worn you tho, DONT look directly into the beam on high... Dont ask me how I know. :ohgeez:

Fugazi

Newly Enlightened

This thread needs to get put back up top to get this AMAZING Triple SST-90 Mag sold!!!

It will absolutly blow you away if you actually see it in person. I worn you tho, DONT look directly into the beam on high... Dont ask me how I know. :ohgeez:
The Triple is a beast for sure . . . and the Draco is no slouch for its size!

Just to clarify, I'm not looking for trades on these (except maybe 1oz silver eagles or similar coins).

Draco price has been adjusted . . . :D

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

;) I will take the draco if still available. Let me know your paypal address and how you want paypal sent. THANKS.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: TiCN Draco(SPF), 3,000+ Lumen Nailbender Custom Triple SST-90 Mag Monster

:paypal: Sent paypal as gift please let me know if you received it. THANKS. :party:

king2penn

Enlightened
Re: FS: TiCN Draco(SPF), 3,000+ Lumen Nailbender Custom Triple SST-90 Mag Monster

what is the number of levels of the mag mod and their respective runtimes? :popcorn:

Fugazi

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: TiCN Draco(SOLD), 3,000+ Lumen Nailbender Custom Triple SST-90 Mag Monster

:paypal: Sent paypal as gift please let me know if you received it. THANKS. :party:
Got it! Draco is :sold: and will go into the mail tomorrow.

what is the number of levels of the mag mod and their respective runtimes? :popcorn:
King: The mag uses the programmable d2Flex driver (v2) which lets you choose between 3 different user interfaces. The first UI (called Fixed) provides 8 brightness levels, the second UI (called Portable) provides 5 levels and the third (called Bicycle) is optimized for a bike light and provides various fixed and strobe options (2, 3 and 5 levels). I have the light currently programmed to the Fixed UI, which I find useful because it allows instant on to the lowest level (level 1) by pressing and holding the switch and the ability to switch quickly to the highest level (level 8) without scrolling through all the levels. This driver is pretty remarkable in its versatility and features - in addition to the UI choices, the driver includes a Force Level feature (initial on level can be set), SuperLock (lockout mode to prevent accidental turn on), Thermal Protection, Auto Sleep and other features. Details regarding the d2Flex and an instruction manual can be found here.

I have no idea of the runtimes for each of the various levels. I think the runtime on level 8 will be limited more by the heat generated than the capacity of the cells. I can tell you that I generously use the highest level when I run the light, and I think I've only charged the cells maybe twice in the 3 months I've had it.

Hope that helps.

Fugazi

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: TiCN Draco(SOLD), 3,000+ Lumen Nailbender Custom Triple SST-90 Mag Monster

Draco shipped out yesterday, triple still available!:party: