Which is your "precious"?

CPFBiology

Enlightened
Which light of all the lights you own, do you consider your "precious" either because you love the light to death, or it is your EDC, or you will pamper that one light more than the rest?

derangboy

Enlightened
I'd have to say my Cool Fall Tri-V. I carry it on my person through the day, has a warm flood and piercing aspheric on a single light. All that and an extremely flexible programming structure make a light that fits almost all occasions I might come across! I was very sad the day it took a knock and I marked up the bezel :shakehead

Lumenz

Enlightened
That would be my HDS Systems High CRI EDC. I carry it with me everywhere. Except on an airplane because I am afraid it will be stolen. I will take one of my cheaper lights. On my last trip it was a Zebralight SC50.

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
For me it's my new Jet-III Pro ST.

Originally bought it to go on my bike helmet, I find myself taking it off and putting it my messenger bag to have with me as often as possible. I'm planning on getting something a little less nice to put on my helmet; I like the JetBeam too much to relegate it to helmet/bike use only.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine would have to be the Custom SS EDC I bought from ma_sha1 recently.

It's everything I want in a light. (Hasn't stopped me from buying more, though!)

ktheo

Newly Enlightened
For me its my Pelican M6 lithum. I swaped the stock xenon for a Thrunite xp-g, 3 mode. This light is my first light and still my favotire. I am running primary cr123's from battery station. Its stll my EDC

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
For me it's my 007 (Thats why it's in the center) :)

p1000308.jpg

Ronin28

Newly Enlightened
For me it's my Olight M21. I don't know why I love this thing so darn much but I do...so much so that I have 3 of them...that's right, 3. One for my Jeep, one for my EDC Bag, and one for back-up.

clippper

Newly Enlightened
My custom RA Clicky, it's my edc, gets a lot of use and has not let me down.

yowzer

Enlightened
Nightcore D10 R2. Just the perfect EDC light for me. Small, great UI with the ramping and high/low shortcuts letting me get whatever level of light I want in at most two clicks, nice beam pattern, tough, ingenious design with the piston instead of a mechanical or electrical switch that could break...

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Novatac EDC120p has been the light that is slowly being worn out.
it has been my EDC since i bought it years ago, and has been nothing but reliable in all that time.
It also has a bunch of memories attached , it was in my pocket when I got married, and has been no more than a few meters away the whole time I have had it

I am babying my new 9p though, although it will eventually end up like the novatac, minimal damage, but with all the rough edges worn off

Last edited:

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
i'M A NuT!!!

My 3-Flats C3 (S/N 3058) and my M3 (S/N 308). Just because they're both awesome lights, and due to there popularity/rarity, were hard to come by, or will be hard to replace. My most expensive ones don't really mean as much too me.

aceo07

Enlightened
HDS EDC U60 (upgraded a couple of times).

It's so precious I haven't bought another light that I carry/use as often.