• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Haiku XP-G

pwatcher

Enlightened
I have a McGizmo Haiku XP-G from last fall's wave, that is in totally original condition, with clip of course.
I'll take some better pics outside in tomorrow morning's natural light.

I am selling only because I have two other Haiku's of the XR-E "flavor", that I've had longer so grown more attached to.
But I need to raise some funds so thought this latest version by Don might spark some interest?

Asking $400 plus paypal fees (unless you pay by gift). Also will take USPS M.O., or personal check if we've done business before. (Light is SOLD to quuz - thank you!)
4900502740_33f1e713c4_z.jpg

First "I'll take it" in this thread (with no conditions or questions) gets precedence over any other offers or pm's.
Shipping to U.S. addresses is included in price (First Class with delivery confirmation.) Postage for overseas buyers will in most cases be $12 extra, using International Priority Mail Small Box Flat rate.
No trades this time, please…!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

quuz

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Haiku XP-G

I'll take it :twothumbs

Greetings.
Igor

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, that was quick. Nice catch. :thumbsup:

quuz

Newly Enlightened

Hi
I'm new here so can you tell me how to continue. Normally you should receive a PM I've send a few minutes ago.
Regards.

Igor

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Since you've posted :takeit:,

I guess the OP will contact you thru PM's.

cheers,

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello, Igor.

PM replied. :wave:

quuz

Newly Enlightened

Hi CW

:oops:I'm learing fast. Thanks for all the help.

Igor

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am selling only because I have two other Haiku's of the XR-E "flavor", that I've had longer so grown more attached to.

This is the first time that I read that someone actually preffers the XR-E to the XP-G!

I have both versions as well and I keep on telling people that there's no "old" and "new" version, the XP-G is not terribly brighter than the XR-E, it has just a more homogenous beam with a lack of throw however. I guess you like that little more throw the XR-E offers, perhaps your XR-E also has a nicer tint, they tend to be slightly yellowish compared to the XP-G. My XP-G is plain white, no greenish decernable, just FYI... :wave:

pwatcher

Enlightened

Mainly I've just owned my XR-E's longer, so have had more time to bond with them. Side by side, there are minor differences in beams, of course, and depending on my mood I wouldn't always prefer the same light.

The XP-G's real strength is its higher efficiency, which means longer runtimes. I think its beam is a little smoother in the transition from hotspot to spill also.

Re: FS: (SOLD) Haiku XP-G

Paul, glad to hear you like the XR-E. That is the version that's on the way to me from E-J-J. Looking forward to getting my hands on it. Used to own a Haiku but ultimately sold it in favor of another McGizmo. It'll be nice to have one in the collection again.

quuz

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: (SPF) Haiku XP-G

Hi all

Just paid for my first McGizmo. Can't wait to receive, play and use it.:D
Knowing me, it won't be my last.
Thank you all for your help and support.

Igor

quuz

Newly Enlightened
:D Received the Haiku this morning so that was fast. Didn't even had to pay a lot of taxes, only about $12.
I'm very pleased with it and can't wait till it gets dark to test it fully (I already found every tiny bit of dust in the bathroom by now ;)).
I can fully understand all that is said/written about McGizmo. Just perfect.

Igor

pwatcher

Enlightened
:D Received the Haiku this morning so that was fast. Didn't even had to pay a lot of taxes, only about $12.
I'm very pleased with it and can't wait till it gets dark to test it fully (I already found every tiny bit of dust in the bathroom by now ;)).
I can fully understand all that is said/written about McGizmo. Just perfect.

Igor
that's great news that it arrived safely in Belgium, and just 8 days!

glad your import taxes not as bad as expected too!

most of all, happy that you love the Haiku!

Paul :party::party::party:

lovecpf