LEO'S

woodlandmand105

Newly Enlightened
I WAS WONDERING HOW MANY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS (LEO) WE HAVE ON THE FORUM. IF YOU ARE A LEO PLEASE POST WHAT AGENCY YOU WORK FOR. I'M NOT A LEO YET, BUT I HAVE WANTED TO BE A DEFENSE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIVE SERVICE SPECIAL AGENT SINCE I WAS 13 YEARS OLD.
:twothumbs

Greta

Flashaholic
LOL! My guess is that you may not get many "takers" on your little poll... ummm... I know if I were a LEO, I sure as hell wouldn't post on a public forum who I am and where I'm on patrol... LOL! Sorry... it's just kinda funny... :D

gorn

Enlightened
Greta hit that nail right on the head. Can you tell us what a "DEFENSE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIVE SERVICE SPECIAL AGENT" is? Is that another name for a PD's PI?

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
~

Please type quieter ....... you're waking up the dead.

The criminals you intend to investigate can hear you for miles.

Didn't anyone ever tell you that CAPS is regarded yelling in forums ?

~

Greta

Flashaholic
... SINCE I WAS 13 YEARS OLD.

Ok so this might be wrong... but it's BEGGING for some kind of reference...

... soooooo.... how old are you now? Like... 15?

:eek: ... ok... sorry... that was bad of me... bad, bad Greta..:twak:

flip

Enlightened
Some agencies are enacting policies that prevent an LEO from posting info about their department or even mentioning on a public forum the department that they work for.

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some agencies are enacting policies that prevent an LEO from posting info about their department or even mentioning on a public forum the department that they work for.

+1 :thumbsup:

There's this little thing called "operational security" basically the who, where, how & when specifics... you simply don't discuss them PERIOD :sssh:

unclevit

Newly Enlightened
I WAS WONDERING HOW MANY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS (LEO) WE HAVE ON THE FORUM. IF YOU ARE A LEO PLEASE POST WHAT AGENCY YOU WORK FOR. I'M NOT A LEO YET, BUT I HAVE WANTED TO BE A DEFENSE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIVE SERVICE SPECIAL AGENT SINCE I WAS 13 YEARS OLD.

Used to be in the Army long time ago. Now retired, and work family business. Free hours working as a Senior Instructor for our Counter Terrorism & Crime Response Special Platoon, DEA, and DSI (like your FBI). Yes, been to a number of missions, with both my military and LEO students from time to time, mostly down our South - Yala, Pattani, Narathiwat towns - check YouTube - (where terrorists are exercising their roadbombs, carbombs, ambushes, etc. almost every few days). We use flashlights a lot in our checkpoints, premise searches, firing, etc. Hope this helps explain something to your question :D Cannot disclose more than this. Forbidden :(

gorn

Enlightened

There's this little thing called "operational security" basically the who, where, how & when specifics... you simply don't discuss them PERIOD :sssh:

That would be good if that is why and agency is doing it. But I think it will boil down to the agency doesn't want it's dirty laundry aired on the internet. They have a hard time suppressing it once it is posted.

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not even allowed to put a picture on my Facebook that might lead people to think I'm working on LE.

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast

Discuss what??

Screw OPSEC, it's all about PERSEC.