• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo McLux III PD-S

pwatcher

Enlightened
I have a McGizmo McLux III PD-S, Natural HA (I think), Ti Bezel and Clip, and trit in tail. It has seen some usage, but the marks don't detract unless you prefer a shelf queen.

I am selling because I need to raise funds, and have another one of these lights in slate that I can make do with. I recall reading that the Natural HA finish might be less common, so thought there may be more interest in it?

Asking $290 plus paypal fees, unless you pay by gift, or USPS M.O., or personal check if we've done business before.
(Sold to Hawkeye5 - thanks!)

4902181832_a99af59f37.jpg
4901596261_16b30d4841.jpg

4901596353_ba68816b53.jpg

First "I'll take it" in this thread (with no conditions or questions) gets precedence over any other offers or pm's.
Shipping to U.S. addresses is included in price (First Class with delivery confirmation.) Postage for overseas buyers will in most cases be $12 extra, using International Priority Mail Small Box Flat rate.
No trades this time, please…!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

carrot

Flashaholic
Re: FS: McGizmo McLux III PD-S

Hi Paul,
A fine specimen. One of the very best user lights ever made. Good luck with your sale- if I didn't have a very expensive upcoming purchase I'd be tempted to take it off your hands myself.

Hawkeye5

Newly Enlightened

Well, it is only money, after all.

:takeit:

I may have to sell some lights myself now, but I think it will be worth it.

Please PM your paypal address. May be later this evening until I have access to a PC again.

pwatcher

Enlightened

Please PM your paypal address. May be later this evening until I have access to a PC again.
spf to you, hawkeye! congrats!

zeige has backup!

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon

Dude, i was just about to transfer funds to buy this and I noticed it was bought. I'm in goodlettsville,tn what are the odds?