• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (Sold)Sundrop 3S Light engine, (Sold)Haiku XP-G head

jojobos

Enlightened
I am selling my loved and cared Haiku XP-G, minus the 1x123 clicky pack as seen in the picture. I bought this Haiku from Don in Feb and it has seen very limited use. It shows the typical titanium surface scratches but will buff out fine if needed. It is in 100% working condition as received from Don.
Sold $235 shipped CONUS w/DC and an insurance, PP gift or with the fee please.

Sold Sundrop 3S LE with nichia 083 LED. I received this with a second hand XR-U head which I am not sure if the LED is 083A or 083B.
$110 shipped CONUS w/DC, PP gift or with the fee please.

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Haiku XP-G head only, Sundrop LE

That's a huge pic. You may want to resize it to comply with the rules. Amazing deal on the Haiku head! Super tempted. It will be gone in short order I bet. :thumbsup:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is the LE single brightness?

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think the "3S" means 3-speed.

That is what I was thinking, but wanted to make sure. Would this LE fit into a standard Mule head?

jojobos

Enlightened

Yes the sundrop LE is 3 speed. I know it fits in the xr-u for sure but can someone chime in?

Ninemm, I couldnt beleive how huge it was! fixed and thanks for pointing it out.

Silversurfer, pm replied and your package will go out tomorrow. Thank you.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: (SPF)Sundrop 3S Light engine, (SOLD)Haiku XP-G head

:paypal: Address is in the message box on the "gift" payment! Thanks again! I will be posting a single stage Sun Drop light engine so if anyone is interested.....please contact me via pm until I get it posted. Thanks CPF!