• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti Ra Clicky #10013

fyrstormer

Banned
I got this light maybe a month ago, and it's a great light, but I'm so heavily-invested in Gizmos that I'm just not making use of it like I should. Maybe someone else would like to take it off my hands. It has a bit of scuffing and a couple of tiny dings (pinhead-sized), but all the marks are cosmetic and it works perfectly. The reflector has no fogging, the lense has no scratches, and the switch boot has no cracks. There is no clip, but clip screws are included, and the screw holes have Dad's filler screws in them. I'll even throw in a Surefire battery since I'm such a swell guy. ;)

CIMG4341.jpg

CIMG4340.jpg

$600 including shipping. Paypal preferred. First "I'll take it" gets it.

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Ti Ra Clicky #10013

I'll tak...

Oh wait, I have one of these in the mail system on it's way to me right now!:party:

Hope your sale goes well! They're gorgeous lights. :kiss:

MrBadExample

Newly Enlightened

Oh boy, will someone please take this....before I decide I "need" two Ti Clickys.....:naughty:

Would that be called joining the Ra Ra club? :twothumbs

jslappa

Enlightened

I've been thinking about getting a 170, and I haven't tried the Ti Clicky out yet.....so I reckon I'll take this one from ya.

fyrstormer

Banned
Re: SPF: Ti Ra Clicky #10013

If Ra Clickies are your cup of tea, there's no better kind than the Ti kind. You'll never break it, and they were built using the best hand-picked emitters HDS could get.

SPF to jslappa.

nbp

Flashaholic
Mine just showed up today too! SN 10017. Congrats jslappa, it's a beautiful light, it will be going in the "precious" thread for sure. :huh:

jslappa

Enlightened
I'm excited to compare it to my 140 and Hi Cri. I did have serial# 10003 make a quick stop at my house before I sent it on to it's owner, but I didn't play with it.

I can't wait!

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm excited to compare it to my 140 and Hi Cri. I did have serial# 10003 make a quick stop at my house before I sent it on to it's owner, but I didn't play with it.

I can't wait!

Hey John, I thought I told you to play with #10003??? :tsk:

So, I'll tell you what I see : The Ti has a defined, bright white hotspot surrounded by a yellowish corona, then comes a white spill. Curiously, my 170Cn doesn't have such a defined hotspot, it is more blurry, I can't find out why, the reflector looks the same, the height against the emitter also. The Ti is a tick brighter, for the rest the beams are the same. Because of the hotspot, I consider the Ti as one class better than my 170Cn. This may be my 170Cn however that's different...

Compared to the 140C this means that you have more throw and more brightness, less spill of course. Even with different emitters, the beam color is more or less the same, at a close distance the GDP has the typical violet hue though, while the P4 tends to yellowish.

I won't compare to the high CRI for obvious reasons.

I think you'll love the #10013, it should bring you luck! :D

jslappa

Enlightened
Well, I paid for overnight Express Mail shipment, so it better show up on time. Then again, this is USPS we're talking about...:whistle:

What happens on Friday?

I'm usually not superstitious, but any combination of Friday and the #13 I try to avoid. Then Thierry reminds me that last week wa actually Friday the 13th!!! That hadn't even occurred to me. I'm sure this will be a lucky 13!