End of summer promotion: Buy a pouch get $5 2-day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am so convinced you are going to like these new Arc-LS pouches I want you to try them out. For a limited time, you can buy a Nylon Pouch factory direct and get Domestic 2-day FedEx shipping for $5. This shipping regularly costs us $12.50 per package.

International orders will get a $7.50 credit towards FedEx ground. Domestic ground will still be $8.

pouch01.jpg

Details on the pouch are Here.

And the order page is Here.

We are going to try this for a bit and see how it works. I am hoping of course that some of you will add other items to your order. The order system cannot add the discount right away so Merri will have to manually edit each order when we process it. How this works is you place your order and the total will be at the regular price. Your card will not be charged until we ship it of course. When we process the order we will discount $7.50 off the shipping if the following criteria are met:

- At least 1 Nylon Carry Pouch is on the order
- Either domestic 2-day FedEx or International FedEx is selected

Any other variation will not be included in this promotion. We only ship FedEx so don't ask. Not everyone will be able to figure out this promotion so it favors the quick and the wise. This promotion is intended to get these pouches to a lot of LS owners. It should also boost our FedEx 2-day volume level.

This promotion should run no longer than 9/30/03.

Peter Gransee

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, we can retro it only for orders that have not already shipped and have 2-day or International selected.

Btw, to the non-economic majors out there, we are subsidizing the cost of shipping. The shipping obviously costs more than $5. This special essentialy puts the pouches on sale.

Peter

Mim

Newly Enlightened
I ordered last night. I hope I make the cut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered one, as well as one other item. I hope the discount works. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've been wanting a carry pouch for my Arc LS for a while anyway. This helps sweeten the deal. Thanks Peter! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

sebast

Enlightened
Very nice!
One for me too! And another Arc LS, a factory second ,for the price, can't resist to try LS lottery:)

rickdm

Newly Enlightened
This is no more than a shameless marketing ploy! I go to the site to get my pouch and save $7.50, and end up with an LSL-S, a 2AA tail, and a pouch. I just spent over $100 so I could save $7.50. It is really brilliant Peter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Rick

jabajet

Newly Enlightened
Hooked me too - I amaze myself as to the amount I'll spend to save a little $...! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

Eric_M

Enlightened
It's like any order, the more you spend, the cheaper the shipping seems. $5.00 is cheap to begin with but when you add a couple of extra items is seems like nothing. I got my pouch and had to add a AAA just because.

Thanks Peter,

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts