Anyone willing to foster or take in a male dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's one needing adoption or fostering pretty quick. See post #66 please
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=545893&page=5

I already have four dogs and one of them's got a bit of an attitude and I"m not sure how he'll do with another male dog. He's already trying hard to kill my other male so I have to keep them separated :(

We can arrange to have him transported if needed. Anyone interested, either register on the ADV site and respond directly or just contact me here through PM or e mail (info (at) georgepics . com

Thanks

George

DM51

Flashaholic
The aggressive male is competing to be top dog vs. the others. You probably won't be able to stop this behavior unless you have one or both of them neutered.

But look on the bright side - if the dog was neutered, that would make him Custom/Modified, and I'd be able to move this thread to B/S/T, lol.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does that mean I have to have his ehem...parts GITD'd? :D

Yeah, I know about the dogs duking it out and all that but the funny part is that they USED to play and then all of a sudden, the Rottie decided he's gonna kill the other one. They were NOT neutered then.

Now, they are both neutered and the Rottie still doesn't like him :(

I really need to find a home for the Rottie or the other one but it's going to be hard now with everyone losing their homes AND, especially with the Rottie have a bit of attitude. The other one is as sweet as they come. He won't take any $hit mind you but he never starts anything and would gladly play with the Rottie if he'd let him. He on the other would do great with someone to play with as he's very playful but I can't find a home for either one of them.
Both have all the shots, neutered, healthy as can be, microchipped and so on.

Correction, I can find a home for them but around here, many of the people that want a dog want it so they can chain it in the back yard and that ain't happenin'

Status
Not open for further replies.