• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McLux III PD-S

pwatcher

Enlightened
This really pains me to offer up, but I have a McGizmo McLux III PD-S, Slate HA, Ti Bezel and Clip, and trit in tail. It has a few faint marks here and there, but mostly is near mint. It definitely qualifies for shelf queen status, if you are inclined not to use it as Don would prefer we do!

I am selling only to raise some funds. The light is completely stock and works perfectly.

4907435335_fc284d3a17_b.jpg

4907435561_aac0d56d68_z.jpg

Asking $315, plus $10 if you do not pay me by pp gift. USPS M.O. or personal check (if we've done business before) are also OK. Sold to Zeige - thanks!

First "I'll take it" in this thread (with no conditions or questions) gets precedence over any other offers or pm's.
Shipping to U.S. or Canada addresses is included in price (1st class with delivery confirmation.) Postage for overseas buyers will in most cases be $12 extra, using International Priority Mail Small Box Flat rate.
No trades this time, please…

Thanks for looking! :twothumbs

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McLux III PD-S

I can't believe how many of these are floating back and forth these days, definitely one of my favorites.....Come and get it!

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McLux III PD-S

There have been quite a few up lately. That's a fine example pwatcher. Good luck with your sale!

Zeige

Enlightened
Nice catch Zeige!!!!!!
:clap:

Thanks Lisa.....its hard to catch one before you do these days :nana:

On its way to p.o., so will depart Phoenix tonight! Hope you get it Saturday, but that would be awfully fast. Still, you don't live all that far away, sooooooooooo

Same day shipping is awsome! Thank you very much, cant wait to get it :party:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Lisa.....its hard to catch one before you do these days :nana:

So true because I have a total weakness for those!

Congrats! The black slate one that I have is the one that started my McLux III craze!