Girlfriend now appreciates!

chris1

Newly Enlightened
Well everyone, the tide has finally turned in my direction. After laughing at me for years in regards to my "flashlight problem" as she likes to call it, she finally appreciates the need for a half-way decent light which can be carried on her at all times. She always liked the 6P which I gave her a couple of years back. But it always stayed "in the house". Since she travels very frequently, I always told her to put something in her purse, or at least throw it in the suitcase and just leave it there. In fact, that 6P would have been perfect for her suitcase since several of my lights seem to have "permanently" migrated over to her place anyway. At any rate, she was stuck in Cleveland the other day. No lights at the Marriott, just "glowsticks". Meanwhile I was here in Chicago almost hoping for a blackout! Well when she came home she said she wanted an ARC! So I ordered her an ARC AAA for her keys. She doesn't seem to like my LSH too much and actually prefers my E1e w/Kl1. I'm not parting with either, so maybe I'll have to order an E1e for her as well. Any reason to buy her a light will just be another excuse for me to buy another!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
ah ... must feel good ...no more threats.
but watch out! it will be much less cool when she starts taking away your lights! especially endangered species seem to be: L4, PM6, Arc AAA, Photons, and maybe even more.
bernhard

chris1

Newly Enlightened
Mensch! Einer aus Deutschland! Well, she likes the L4, in fact she tries to use mine (I'm still talking about the L4 here!) all the time, but more individualized use "ist verboten". If only she knew that I bought two L4's!

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, it seems she had an Enlightening experience in Cleveland. She made a practical and prudent choice for always carry.

I'd bet many of the 50,000,000 affected in the blackout, had a 'small and reliable light' Epiphany.