streamlight scorpion $24.95

ReconTech

Newly Enlightened
Yeah thats odd, I've seen them for around $30-$34 from more reputable places in their original packaging which includes two batteries.

ReconTech

Newly Enlightened
Plus something I didn't think of, even though I personally like the scorpion better than the G2 Surefire, they have that for $29.99 and that includes two 123 batteries...

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi....I'm new here, first day actually, I thought I was the only flashlight enthusiast on the planet until I found this site...it's really cool. Anyway, I just ordered a 9P for $40 in polished aluminum and an 8X with AC/DC charger for $85 from ASPI. I was getting ready to order some stuff from Botach when I read this post. Should I beware of them? What about ASPI, their prices seemed really good? They even had Surefire 8X's with batteries and overnight chargers but no transformer for $30. They sold out before I could order one though. Bring me up to speed, it's great that I found this site, now I know I'm not the only flashlight nut.

Monsters_Inc

Banned
Hey lightman - it seems like the typical newbie post: "I didn't know there are others like me".
smile.gif
Welcome.

ASPI are selling obsolete models, ie. Surefire don't make 9P's anymore that's why they're cheap. Botach is another kind of cheap - questionable cust service, some people have had problems with backorders or ordering items not in stock, etc.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Received my 6Ps and 6Zs from ASPI quick and for a great price. I had no problems with this purchase whatsoever, however I wish I had tagged a couple of those 9Ps myself! Great bodies for a KL3!!

FNG

Enlightened
Originally posted by flashlightlover:
Dont forget $9.99 for 2 batteries
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Look at my review in the batteries forum. 2 batteries cost me $1.