• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Traded - thanks CPF! Ti Cub II

pwatcher

Enlightened
I have a Mr Bulk Aero Cub that I'd like to offer to raise some cash. It is completely stock, minty, 6AL-4V titanium, utilizing a SSC P4. Holding down the side-mounted switch quickly and smoothly ramps the brightness level up or down, and the output level is stored in memory for the next time the light is turned on (with a press and release).

Only 50 Aero Cubs were ever made for sale, per: http://flashlight-forums.com/index.php?topic=5763.0

Asking $450 >> now $425, net to me after shipping and pp fees. Traded with Karl for his Chimera Mini - thanks!
4890736797_68f9889ec6_z.jpg

4891334674_1373dca3bb.jpg
4891334598_b2f3d26bf5.jpg

For possible trade ideas, I'm looking for a mint McLux III PD-S in HA-Nat.

Thanks for looking! lovecpf

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT (Price Drop!): Ti Cub II

You wanna hear something really stupid...I want the cub for the blue button because it matches my bike. I'll trade ya even up! Let me know. You know us flashaholics aren't right upstairs! Troy is after another Lunasol 20 again. It must be his tenth one that he has purchased. I desperately wanted another ti BitZ when I saw one under Run4jc's high cri titan t1a. I got a brand new one today and now I don't have any interest in it anymore. The acquisition is the thrill for me.

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: FSOT (Price Drop!): Ti Cub II

You wanna hear something really stupid...I want the cub for the blue button because it matches my bike. I'll trade ya even up! Let me know. You know us flashaholics aren't right upstairs! Troy is after another Lunasol 20 again. It must be his tenth one that he has purchased. I desperately wanted another ti BitZ when I saw one under Run4jc's high cri titan t1a. I got a brand new one today and now I don't have any interest in it anymore. The acquisition is the thrill for me.
Karl, let's do the trade!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Trade Pending! Ti Cub II

Done! Ships tomorrow! Paul saved me a BUNCH of money because I wanted to upgrade to the ipod shuffle option and maybe a laser and maybe a SST-90......THANKS PAUL!!! You'll catch the fever when you read all the Chimera options....:devil: