• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND FOUND FOUND>>>>>>> Ra Ti Clicky

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened
Guys I am loking for a Ra Ti Clicky. If you have one please IM me with pictures and asking price. :popcorn:

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB Ra Ti Clicky

I've got a potential trader pending right now...seems pretty solid. If it falls through and you haven't found one I will reach back to you!!

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened

I've got a potential trader pending right now...seems pretty solid. If it falls through and you haven't found one I will reach back to you!!

Dan if it helps, I want to let you know Nick Saban really wants me to have a Ti Clicky lol

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dan if it helps, I want to let you know Nick Saban really wants me to have a Ti Clicky lol

Yo - Greg - we don't want to upset Nick!! But I gotta be fair - I've given the potential trader a deadline for late tomorrow. If the trade doesn't happen and you still want it, you are first in line for my Ti Clicky

Roll Tide!!

kporttider1024x768.jpg

ledcarry

Enlightened

Hello Gunsmoke,

I do not want to come between anything you and Dan might have going. I just wanted to let you know that I would be willing to part with mine. Mine is a shelf queen though and the price reflects the pristine condition.

PM me and check in on the details.

JM

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened

Hello Gunsmoke,

I do not want to come between anything you and Dan might have going. I just wanted to let you know that I would be willing to part with mine. Mine is a shelf queen though and the price reflects the pristine condition.

JM

Cool check your PM

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello Gunsmoke,

JM

Ah, CPF. What a great place! Betcha can't find this kind of consideration on the 'Bay....
As you both know by now, my Clicky transaction is done - really glad to see one open up for my 'Bama buddy. Meanwhile, now we gotta find one for my buddy Karl!

Congrats to Jeff and Greg!

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened

Thanks, Karl. Let me tell you that this forum is the absolut best community I have been a part of. Of course Karl you can have first right of refusal on this light if I sell it :) I know you owned its brother at one point. Dan thanks for the support! by the way ROLL TIDE!

Jeff- :paypal: Yea baby!

ledcarry

Enlightened
I have gotta say this is one amazing hobby that we all live in. I never met Greg before last night and come to find out Karl has been a good friend of his for some time. Karl who has been my flashaholic mentor from the beginning and who got me started in this hobby, turned out to have been the previous owner of this lights twin brother. I am glad that CPF makes this all happen. :)

Thanks Greg for the prompt PayPal payment. Your new Ra Ti super light will get shipped out today priority with insurance. I will email you the shipping info later on after I get back home. :thumbsup:

Karl, I promise in the future I will do a better job in giving you a heads up on what light I might be looking for a new home. ;)

JM

ledcarry

Enlightened

Ah, CPF. What a great place! Betcha can't find this kind of consideration on the 'Bay....
As you both know by now, my Clicky transaction is done - really glad to see one open up for my 'Bama buddy. Meanwhile, now we gotta find one for my buddy Karl!

Congrats to Jeff and Greg!

Thanks Dan for all the nice words. I am excited to learn what you think of your new masterpiece after it arrives. :)

JM

ledcarry

Enlightened
Greg,

Your super light was shipped out today priority with insurance. I emailed the info to you. I am looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

Thanks again for the great transaction. :thumbsup:

JM