What light feels perfect in your hand?

Wiggle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everyone's hands are a bit different and some lights just plain feel good to different people. My two favorite lights in hand are:
Raidfire Spear: The shape of this light is just absolutely perfect for my hand, filling and comfortable.

Fenix L2D: Long, light and thin. Super comfortable to maneuver and just pleasant to hold.

computernut

Enlightened
My favourites for a good feel in the hand:
- Surefire L1 (Gen6)
- Surefire G3
- Surefire M4
- Nitecore D10
- Maglite 3C
- Surefire E-series with Z68 tailcap

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMHO the 9 volt 3 cell surefire lights are the perfect fitting lights in your hand, with the G3 nitrolon at the top of the list.

Kingfisher

Enlightened
I like the feel of the Nitecore EX 10 with a short lanyard - in cigar hold.
Very comfortable.

Locoboy5150

Flashlight Enthusiast
I group my lights into several categories based on size.

Small light: Fenix LD20. It's thinner body section near the tailcap makes it very comfortable to use in a cigar hold for my hands. It prevents the light from sliding both forward and backward, kind of rare in the world of AA lights.

Medium light: Fenix TK20. The rubber grip makes this light comfortable to hold when my hands are cold and wet. It also prevents the aluminum body from freezing my hands when it's cold outside. I'd like to see more lights equipped with a rubber grip because it just works so well.

Large light: Maglite 2 D. The outer diameter of the body just feels nice in my hand and the balance is centered perfectly in my hand as well. The switch naturally rests under my thumb and thus is always simple to find even in the dark. It's an age old light but it has stood the test of time, unlike so many other large flashlights.

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
Streamlight Stylus Pro (2xAAA).

It is lightweight, but grippy so it won't slip out of the hand. It is long enough to manipulate without stretching my hand or fingers out of shape or dropping the light in the process.

Reaper

Enlightened
Guess I can say my hands are small but I love the feel of 6P's (even better with the A19 extender) and Malkoff's MD2. When I hold a light, I want to HOLD a light and not something that might escape my grip. Guess this same idea carries over to my numerous 1911's.

Jash

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love holding a D size maglite. However that formfactor is not always practical and would have to say the smallest comfortable light to hold is something the size of a TK20/Quark Turbo. Any smaller than that and I find my fingers looking for more grip.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I really like the feel of an L1. Balance seems right, too. In a smaller light the Proton Pro fits the hand nicely.

Geoff

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast
The LF5XT looks goofy, but the goofy shape actually makes it extremely comfortable to grip using both cigar and traditional styles. I'd use it more often if it weren't for the WC tint (all my other rotation lights are neutral or warm tint).

--flatline

Mikeg23

Enlightened
Surefire E2e is perfect most of the light disappears in my hand with just about half the bezel sticking out. The 6P or 9P both feel good too.