• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: A custom Mini Mag - 2xAA - XPG/SST50 or Cree R2 emmiter

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shoot me a PM with any offers.

CLICKY switch a must

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lmao!!

Thanks for clearing that up Scott :)

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been thinking of opening a thread asking people if they want me to make custom Mini-Mags for them but I didn't think there would be demand for them so I didn't.

I just received two feet of copper rod and I already have about 20" of brass rod that I can use to make heatsinks from that would work with either the incandescent Mini-Mags or even the newer Mini-MagLEDs. PM me and we can see if I can come up with something that would suit your needs.

donn_

Flashaholic
PCC...I'd be interested in this idea (behind the Kid, of course). I have some custom hosts which need to be built out.

I don't do PM, so please email me at:

email.jpg

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
PCC has some crazy ideas regarding 2*AA MiniMags. With a single IMR AA cell now you can make the copper slug heatsink take up some of the space intended for the 2nd AA cell and then stick an SST-50 or SST-90 DD it in there for an impressive mini-mag.

I know PCC can cut and rethread those mini-mags too and im looking forward to what will be done.:popcorn:

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
PCC has some crazy ideas regarding 2*AA MiniMags. With a single IMR AA cell now you can make the copper slug heatsink take up some of the space intended for the 2nd AA cell and then stick an SST-50 or SST-90 DD it in there for an impressive mini-mag.
At this rate I'd better build that little sleeper but I'd need an aluminum reflector and Borofloat lens!