Help with more flashlights!!!!

flashlightlover

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys..
I am looking to expand my collection of lights and need suggestions. I am a full time student with a fixed income but money is of no concer when it comes to lights (within reason).. my collection includes stinger xt (w/ upgrade lens), king pelican, stealthlight 4aa, super sabrelite, mitylite, super mitylite, uk4aa, UK sL6, tec 40, impact, matrix, mag 4/6D, mini mag,.. any suggestions??

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
welcome to cpf. i looks like you have enough flashlights to begin with...but you're correct in assuming that you need more
grin.gif

you don't have an arc product in there...
grin.gif

what ever you do, get an arc aaa. small, powered by a single aaa cell. ha3, extremely durable, good battery life, waterproof, and only about $20. these things are indestructable, and in order to be a true flashaholic, you must own one
smile.gif

also, i suggest a good quality edc light, such as a surefire e1e or e2e. even better, get an arc ls!

what catagory are you primarily looking for?

but again...get the arc aaa: http://www.arcflashlight.com

flashlightlover

Newly Enlightened
thanks rothrandir. there is something about surefire that does not interest me.. (dont scream) i know they are good lights.. i am a diver so i need lights that can handle it. other than that just general good lights (no walmart speacials of course)
smile.gif
.. Ive been interested in the UK cannon but scared to handle it with the $80 bulb.. and good HID lights that i dont have to be scared with????

FNG

Enlightened
Get both. One is for keychain, and the other is for EDC (for some). I have both and love it.
If you decide to get the Inova, there is a member on here that sells it for $42 shipped.

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
flashlightlover...Academy Sports sells the Inova X5T for $39.95. It's a GOOD light! Not as bright as an Arc LS, but still has suprisingly bright, useable light. It's also waterproof to 150 feet. I have one, as do many fellow CPFers...and you won't hear many complaints about it at all! BTW, welcome aboard, and when in doubt...buy BOTH!!!

PJD

...oh yeah...diddo on the Arc AAA