• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS McGizmo LS20 with BB Etched clip SOLD

ledcarry

Enlightened
Up for sale is a mint condition LS20 from one of the very last runs. This LS20 was built around the middle of last year and has never been carried. This light is in absolutely perfect condition and has only been turned on a few times. It is all original and has a green trit in the tail. This light also runs on both primary batteries and RCR123 rechargeables. If you've been looking for a highly collectable pristine LS20, this is it! There are no scratches, no marks of any kind, a true shelf queen masterpiece. Check out the close up pic with Mac's signature initials on the BB etched clip.
THIS LIGHT IS NOW SOLD

The light is $575 plus any PayPal fees which are usually 3%. You can avoid these fees by selecting the gift option. International shipping fees are extra. The first "I'll take it" plus prompt payment gets the light. Please PM me to confirm payment method. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

The original sales thread from the previous owner is listed below:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/247690&highlight=LS20

Thanks for looking,

JM

LS20BBClipFrontLensSideVeryCloseIIS.jpg

LS20BBClipTailCapClipUpCloseIS.jpg

LS20BBClipSideViewSuperCloseUpIIIS.jpg

LS20BBClipTailCapVeryCloseUpIIS.jpg

LS20BBClipTailCapVeryCloseUpIS.jpg

LS20BBClipFrontLensSideVeryCloseIS.jpg

LS20BBClipFrontLensCloseUpIS.jpg

LS20BBClipTailStandTritUpCloseIIS.jpg
LS20BBClipTailStandTritUpIIS.jpg

LS20BBClipUpCloseMCIS.jpg

Last edited:

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS McGizmo LS20 with BB Etched clip

I'm in an LS20 kinda mood lately - I'll take it!

Please PM for payment details - PM to you inbound

I was real close too; but I'm going to keep looking for a pristine LS27, AGAIN. Not sure why I ever sell them.....:mecry:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks all! That's two in the past few days...

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #9Y811527H7529572F)

Like fyrstormer, just figured I needed a backup. One is going for an XPG heart transplant (and maybe the fyrstormer treatment?) but this one is staying bone stock.

Please watch for a couple of screaming deals from me on some shelf queens!!

Thanks, Jeff!

ledcarry

Enlightened
Thanks run4jc for the quick PP payment. I will ship this baby out to you tomorrow prority, insured and will email you the delivery confirmation info.

Thanks everyone for the nice blessings. :thumbsup:

Thank you CPF!

JM

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks run4jc for the quick PP payment. I will ship this baby out to you tomorrow prority, insured and will email you the delivery confirmation info.

Thanks everyone for the nice blessings. :thumbsup:

Thank you CPF!

JM

Nice catch Danny.

Great photos Jeff. What a beauty!!!!!!!!!

I tell you what, if it is half as beautiful as it looks in the photos, I will be thrilled. I am very pleased. Thanks, Jeff, for allowing me to own this beauty!

:twothumbs

SFfanman

Enlightened
Congrats! Run4jc and the seller as well. Awesome photos that really confirm my humble opinion - The LS20 is the pinnacle of flashlight beauty! Sure wish we could see present and future runs of more PD lights nomatter WHAT the LE source.

ledcarry

Enlightened
Hey Dan,
Your new LS20 was shipped out today. Delivery Confirmation and insurance info was emailed and PM'd.

Thanks again for a great transaction. :)

JM

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tell ya what, folks - Jeff is great! Email, PM, post - great information and communication. This has been a pleasant transaction, and I just know that the LS20 is going to be a real beauty.

Thank you! :twothumbs