• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold - PF DBL Groove and T1A

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
A collectible beauty and a modded Surefire up for grabs!

First, the Photofanatic Double Grooved DLC Coated Titanium beauty. Original sales thread here. This one is special - I sent it back to Fred who fitted 5 of Bart's blue tritium vials in the tail. I have over $475 in this light including the original price and the custom work.

This light is coated with DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) and along with being beautiful, it is very resistant to scratches or nicks. In spite of the 'ruggedness' (and the fact that it is shown with a lanyard), I NEVER carried this light. It has lived the life of a shelf queen, and has nary a mark or scratch anywhere. Not often can a light be called "perfect", but this one is.

$375 shipped CONUS, fees paid. Insurance extra. Will include one AW RCR and the lanyard that is shown in the photo.

SOLD to Pwatcher
IMG_0508.JPG

IMG_0512.JPG

Next is this T1A that has been expertly modded by DaFABRICATA with a nice, warm Seoul High CRI emitter. (See here for more information.) I measure 80 lumen in my home made IS.

I'll call it 98% - a small speck of anno missing on the bezel - shown in a photo circled with a red "O". I do not have the split ring or box, but a lanyard is included.

IMG_5282.JPG

IMG_0499.JPG

IMG_0502.JPG

IMG_0501.JPG

About the same as the price of an unmodded T1A - SOLD to Barbarian!! Thanks, Tim!

$225 $215 including shipping CONUS and Paypal fees. I'll hold this ridiculously low price until 8 PM Eastern tonight - if no one takes it by then I'll quietly remove this light - saddened in the knowledge that no one feels the love for this great little light! :sigh:

Here's another idea - buy them both for $565 shipped CONUS, fees included.

Photonfanatic light is sold - thanks Paul, and thanks CPF!
International, please contact me. US to most countries International One Rate is around $13, but we can discuss the final price with the international shipping. International One Rate has no insurance - other options are available that include insurance but are more expensive. If you want any other option it can be provided at actual cost.

As always, first "I'll Take It" posted HERE takes priority over PMs and Emails, but if you have questions please contact me - PM or email [email protected] - that is also my Paypal address.

Thanks for looking!

:twothumbs

Last edited:

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: **FS**Photofanatic and Surefire Lights

Dan, I'll take the Photofanatic Double Grooved!

:paypal: Unique Transaction ID #3PE48303SP251950H

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: **FS**Photofanatic(Sold) and Surefire Modded T1A

Nice catch on the double groove!!! Great prices, Dan... That modded T1A is one of my favorites!

Barbarian

Enlightened
Re: Price Drop on Surefire Modded T1A

Last hour bump for this great light from a great seller.

I just might buy it myself if no one comes forward.

Barbarian

Enlightened
Re: Price Drop on Surefire Modded T1A

I'll take it.

:paypal:

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Awesome, guys!!! Tim- if you like #0679, you'll like this one! :) I can't believe this lasted as long as it did... Most intuitive UI on earth IMHO, and the issues with tint and focus a thing of the past...

Barbarian

Enlightened
I was shocked myself Greg.

I love that #0679 :sssh:

I'm glad I was able to relieve my buddy Dan of this gem. I wasn't sure if you or Steve (ninemm) were going to jump in to add to the T1A (Titan) collection.

scout24

Flashaholic
Tim- I've got three at the moment... I'm good for now. :grin2: IIRC, that one used to live here at casa scout... would have been a reunion of sorts.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was shocked myself Greg.

I love that #0679 :sssh:

I'm glad I was able to relieve my buddy Dan of this gem. I wasn't sure if you or Steve (ninemm) were going to jump in to add to the T1A (Titan) collection.

I've got two right now. The misses isn't interested in obtaining a model with an upgraded led, despite how great the tint etc is. :shrug: You definitely picked up a beauty there. My T1A xpg along with the Iris are the two lights that will never leave me. Great sale Dan!

pwatcher

Enlightened
Dan, the DG arrived safe and sound today, and wow, what a beauty!

And as we know, much more than just skin deep too!

Thanks for the great light! :thumbsup: