the blackout

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well we had one here in ga to. a while back it was weird we had a earth quake remeber this is ga we dont get em. well then we had lots a storms one night we lost all power. well im alaways prepared so lights went out i was bumed i was susped to host a chat that night.well i as soon as the lights went out i grabed my flashlight that was hanging as always by my bed i i found matches i lite my coleman latern i went on front porch i had the only light on my block. i drank a few beeers psst i aos had tons a ice im prepared well i tunred down latern my eyes adjusted to lack a,light i see my neebeeer that i hate lol bring a women home lol i see em struggle up hill i see her roll down hill well to sum up this story aint light a great thing?

e=mc²

Enlightened
NJ - Land of malodorous \"earl\" refineries!
Sounds likes the makin's fer a reel catchy meladee, sumpin like "That's the light that the knights went out in Georgia". I just ain't remember who sanged that lil 'ol tune, but it sounds like that u got the start of some good lyrics to a number one song. Yepper, light IS a wonderful thing indeed.