• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Limited Run McGizmo 3S "High CRI" Aleph McClicky Mule

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am clearing some space and offering up one of my safe queens so this one is up for grabs! I purchased it for $275 on another forum from this post: http://usualsuspect.net/forums/showthread.php?t=465570&highlight=high+cri+mule

To best describe this light I will post Don's original listing for this run that was limited to ony ten pieces:

icon1.gif
A ripple of AMcMule 3S High CRI lights**SOLD**
Hi guys,
I built 10 ea. Aleph McClickie Mules (EN plated aluminum) using the 3 speed converter and Nichia High CRI LED Light Engines. These lights have the new soft silicone switch boot and the window is sapphire with A/R coating on the inside. In terms of performance, these are quite similar to the SunDrop 3S but with a wider flood beam and less lux to be measured as a result.

There has been some interest expressed in such a build and since I built two of these up for gifts to family members, I decided to do a small offering here as well.

AMcMule-3S-HiCRI.jpg

The price on these Aleph McClickie Mules with 3 Speed High CRI 083 LE lights is $235 plus shipping*.

These lights are available on first come first serve basis; as determined by e-mail orders I receive which are clear, concise and include the must have information:

In the subject line of the E-mail please state: AMcMule 3S
Your CPF name (if you have one)
Your real name and mailing address
phone number if international shipment
Any exceptions to standard shipping, which is priority mail.
If the shipment is domestic and you want insurance, please so state. (No insurance offered on international shipments)

For my general info on how I process these offerings, please refer to THIS THREAD.

Note:
This LE (light engine) is compatible with a single cell battery pak. The converter is a buck/boost driver capable of running from a single primary lithium or Li-Ion battery.

I am asking original cost ($235) only plus $5 shipping in the USA. I am losing $$$ on this one but I would rather see someone appreciate it than keep it locked up in the dark! :sigh:

Last edited:

Bass

Enlightened
Great catch! :mecry:

I'd like to be noted as back-up if you can deliver International. Thanks.

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
The McGizmo 3S "High CRI" Aleph McClicky Mule arrived today.

Brand new condition and packed like a mummy.

Thanks, Karl!

:twothumbs