My Tiger Light is on order!!

Viper

Newly Enlightened
I followed a persons review on here and ordered an 8" Tiger Light from Tactical Wherehouse. Let me say he's a great guy to buy from. I wanted to have it by Thanksgiving, so he gave me free 2nd day shipping, to ensure I would have it by then. I was so pleased I also ordered an LED conversion head for my SF6P from him.

I talked to him and Tiger Light he they claim you don't have to force the light into the charger, just let gravity do the work.... we'll see.

I would also like to know how it copares to an Ultrastinger.

WaltH

Enlightened
I agree with the TIN man. I want to know how it compares to the stringer/ultra-stinger.

Please post review when you recieve...preferably with picture. Please include circles and arrows, and a little paragraph on the back of each one to explain how it will be used as evidence.

Just a little AR since it is the season.

TigerLight Pro

Newly Enlightened
The TigerLight has been compared to the Ultra Stinger, and Magcharger by several organizations.
Long story short.
The NIJ, Brigham Young University and the Federal Bureau of Prisons. In all tests the TigerLight was brighter than the listed items.

The Federal Bureau of Prison conducted unscientific test and the TigerLight was determined to be brighter than the US, Dominator, and all other flashlights that they tested. The TigerLight was rated number one and is currently being used by the FBOP.

Alan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Randy, Welcome aboard:) While you're here, would you advise the capacity of the batteries and runtime.

TIA.

Alan

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
On a related note about the TigerLight battery pack, what size cells are used, and what is the rated capacity of the pack?

I've had a Tiger (non-spray) for almost a year, now, and only recently found a suitable duty-belt holder for it.

--dan

Monsters_Inc

Banned
Any plans for bringing it into Australia? We always miss out.
frown.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Originally posted by TigerLight Pro:
The TigerLight has been compared to the Ultra Stinger, and Magcharger by several organizations.
Long story short.
The NIJ, Brigham Young University and the Federal Bureau of Prisons. In all tests the TigerLight was brighter than the listed items.

The Federal Bureau of Prison conducted unscientific test and the TigerLight was determined to be brighter than the US, Dominator, and all other flashlights that they tested. The TigerLight was rated number one and is currently being used by the FBOP.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thanks Randy. Welcome to CPF. This sounds interesting, however I'd still like to see a comparsion of the US to the TL by one of our fellow CPF'ers.

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
The tiger light and ultra stinger will be included in the SUPER SHOOTOUT in two weeks. Even better, one of the manufactures has offered to make available some very high dollar test equiptment (same stuff the military folks use) to measure the actual candle power output of the lights

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
>>The tiger light and ultra stinger will be included in the SUPER SHOOTOUT in two weeks. Even better, one of the manufactures has offered to make available some very high dollar test equiptment (same stuff the military folks use) to measure the actual candle power output of the lights<<

wow, once and for all results! i can't wait!

mr ted bear, i am amazed by what you and kenshiro do. keep up the good work and thanks!

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, Size 15...It's just a leather loop contraption that fits on a duty belt. The Tiger slips through the loop.

--dan

I'll take a pic of it, and put it up on my Yahoo site...