Two Moons Tonight!!--HOAX!

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
EDIT: As per the NASA website, it's a Hoax!!....Sorry 'bout that!...DOH!:ohgeez::ohgeez::ohgeez::ohgeez::ohgeez:

Last edited:

Flashlight Enthusiast
At first when i saw your title i thought it had to do with what i see below the moon now, (which turns out to be Jupiter) tehn i read on line what it was supposed to be about and too thought for a moment the two moon thing was real.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
At first when i saw your title i thought it had to do with what i see below the moon now, (which turns out to be Jupiter) tehn i read on line what it was supposed to be about and too thought for a moment the two moon thing was real.
Oh, so that's what the bright thing under the moon was. At first I thought it might be a plane, or perhaps a satellite. Then when it pretty much stayed in one spot I ruled that out. The remaining possibilities were a star, a planet, or a flashlight manufacturer testing one of their new lights from a geostationary satellite. Of course, I was hoping for the last possibility. Oh well.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
a flashlight manufacturer testing one of their new lights from a geostationary satellite.

You'll know if it's a CPFer throwing one of their lights out of a plane..

asteroid.gif

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
~

Star .... that was a great caption for that Pic ........Thanks !

At least it wasn't a plane going down due to lithium batteries !

~