You know you have been to CPF too often when...

Hevy Lite

Newly Enlightened
You are standing at a urinal in the mens room and you notice a circular reflection from the top of the flush valve on the wall....

And you start to evaluate the beam quality, how many rings there are and how bright the hot spot is vs the spill.............:faint:

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
:crackup:now that you mention it i think i do the same thing, i look at the tint, and beams of anything that puts out light. street lamps, car headlights etc.
even when i see a cop, security guard, or anybody using a light ill stare at it like theyre naked boobs.:popcorn:

nbp

Flashaholic
When the three digits or letters on license plates all make me think of flashlights, manufacturers, optics, drivers, batteries. I know you've thought it too. ;)

......ARC, HDS, 123, HID, LED, TIR, ION, AAA, PWM, SPY, 007, 005...

There are gobs of them. :laughing:

OCD

Enlightened
even when i see a cop, security guard, or anybody using a light ill stare at it like theyre naked boobs.:popcorn:

:naughty:

Or when you stare at anyone carrying keys clipped on a belt loop to see if they have a light on their key ring...and laugh (sometimes out loud) when its a solitaire!:crackup:

editor's note: I have a modified solitaire on my keys...with the head cut off to make it short as possible and a rubber cap on the end for a spare AAA holder for my Maratac. Its only slightly dimmer than a functioning solitaire!

Last edited:

jellydonut

Enlightened
I inspect the emitter of every auxiliary vehicle light I see to see if anyone has finally taken the step to LEDs.:poke: