• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found McLuxIII-Ti XR19

vx000

Enlightened
Re: WTB McLuxIII-Ti XR19 PD with Cree XRE

I think I'm probably telling you something you already are aware of, but I think redeos said he was happy to swap out the C-pak for on PD-pak on the XR19 he's offering. Might fit your bill. (I'm prompting only because I feel myself weakening every time I see a bump on his thread.)

I know, I know - it's a long shot. If you have one and are interested in selling, gimme a shout!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB McLuxIII-Ti XR19 PD with Cree XRE

I think I'm probably telling you something you already are aware of, but I think redeos said he was happy to swap out the C-pak for on PD-pak on the XR19 he's offering. Might fit your bill. (I'm prompting only because I feel myself weakening every time I see a bump on his thread.)

Thank you! I had forgotten that he posted that he had a PD as well...

How's that LS27?

:wave:

fyrstormer

Banned
Re: WTB McLuxIII-Ti XR19 PD

You'll want to get the emitter upgraded, if it hasn't been already. You'll find that the stock emitter is somewhat lacking compared to newer emitters.

vx000

Enlightened
Re: WTB McLuxIII-Ti XR19 PD

I hear ya, fyrstormer, and I know just the guy to do it. :) But it would mean relinquishing possession for a bit and I'm still working up to that!

Looks like run4jc scored an XR19. (Whew, saved from further wallet damage!)
You'll want to get the emitter upgraded, if it hasn't been already. You'll find that the stock emitter is somewhat lacking compared to newer emitters.