• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* custom anodized Titanium Lummi Raw 100/200 , Titanium BitZ blast finish (SOLD)

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

085.JPG

I just got this one back from the wvtakisII spa and now I am in hot pursuit of something new. It is mint and features the 100/200 pill with a perfect reflector. finished color is a little darker with more of a green cast. I'll post some new finished pics if it hasn't sold by tomorrow. This is definitely the coolest Raw around! Asking $285 shipped in the USA ***SOLD TO JJ***

The next light up for grabs is a brand new titanium BitZ pocket in the original packaging done in the blast finish option. This is one of the best little lights ever made. I am asking $165 shipped for this one.***SOLD to Brad***

Last edited:

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: custom anodized Titanium Lummi Raw 100/200 , Titanium BitZ blast finish

Can you repost the pic? It doesn't appear to be working.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don´t think so Henk, if I´m not mistaken these two were made for Olaf and ended up in his (great) Lummi Collection.

Eric

wvaltakis2

Enlightened

I believe it's this one...
207ab8d9.jpg

It's basically every color available, splashed on a green background. Kind of a different take on a full spectrum dip.

~Chip

taewoopa

Enlightened
Re: custom anodized Titanium Lummi Raw 100/200 , Titanium BitZ blast finish (SOLD)

O.K , Karl . I'll take the Ti Raw Anodized.

PM inbound..

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: custom anodized Titanium Lummi Raw 100/200 , Titanium BitZ blast finish (SOLD)

JJ... you just got the nicest Raw titanium out there. Chip (wvtakisII) did a special request job for me on this light in addition to customizing my Spy007 knob. I traded my Makai head that I got from Lisantica to Chip for his PEU pineapple to pay for the work he did for me. I hope more members will take advantage of the outstanding work that Chip offers. He was lightning fast on the completion of my projects and offered excellent ideas and GREAT communication! JJ... how about $300 USD to cover shipping and PP fees. My PayPal address is [email protected] JJ...please let me know if you want me to ship the battery with the light???? Batteries are classified on the forbidden list by the USPS and you run the risk of having the light confiscated if it were opened for postal inspection. I recommend against it. It takes a li ion 14250 cell and yes...the original plastic tube is included.

Brad...thanks for utilizing the gift option but I need your shipping address so I can get the BitZ mailed first thing Monday morning!

Paul...I really wanted you to experience the awesomeness of the Chimera Mini! I saw your interest when I bought it back from Jeff (LEDcarry) I knew that if I could fit it in your budget you would like it if you tried it. Like I stated earlier...the available customizing options are endless and I was so tempted to do more stuff to a perfect light....WHY??? Because Sabrewolf makes them available and SOOOOO tempting! I knew that you have also spent a bunch $$$ lately so I offered you a GREAT deal! Jeff thought I lost my mind to sacrafice that beauty. To me it is all about sharing the love of our little lights and experiencing all that is out there!

Special thanks to CPF for giving us the chance to share our hobby with fellow flashlight enthusiasts across the globe!

taewoopa

Enlightened

Hi, Karl. :paypal:

And, there is no problem to import flashlight with batteries to S.Korea.

So, you don't have to worry about it.

Please include battery in it or outside of the light . And, yes , I need the plastic tube.

I will send my address thru PM.

I knew Chip , he is great and marvelous guy .

( I had a chance to purchase some lights from him.)

And, his work of art is awesome.

Thanks again, Karl.

Cheers.

Last edited: