• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: HDS/Ra Clicky 140 modded with XP-G Neutral

r_x

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone, I'm looking to sell my HDS/Ra Clicky 140 modded by Tekno_Cowboy with an XPG R4 5B Neutral emitter. I love this light, but lately I have had the itch to get a McGizmo, so I will be selling this light to help raise funds.

It has been carried only a few times and has less than 30 mins runtime. There are no specs of missing anno that I can see. The only blemish would be some heatsink paste from the modding that is stuck in the knurling by the head which could be be removed with a small dentist pick or maybe a safety pin. It is hardly noticeable, and will probably just wear off in time anyway with pocket carry.

Here are some pictures:

clicky_res.jpg

Heatsink paste in knurling:
goop_res.jpg

Emitter shot:
emitter_res.jpg

Here are a few beamshots for comparison:

Pre-mod
140_res.jpg

Modded with XP-G Neutral:
140NW_res.jpg

HDS EDC High CRI:
High_CRI_res.jpg

Also included and installed is 2 of Dads black screws, a black bezel up clip (never used), all original packaging/manuals.

Asking $175 shipped CONUS/Canada. If you want it shipped with insurance, please add an extra $10. I will not be responsible for any losses or damages if no insurance is taken. Payment by PP gift, or add 4% if not using PP gift.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Greg...it will tide me over till you sell me yours! Tell Russ Makaii arrived and she's a beauty. I found some awesome HIGH POWER AA NiZn cells byPowerGenix that ROCK! I got this little tip from BigChelis with the sST 50 Room Sweeper. I have the feeling that one may become a SST-90 Room sweeper. :thumbsup: