• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo HD 45 **SOLD**

BSBG

Enlightened
I got this a while ago and used it exactly once. It is a great light, bombproof, simple UI but I can't let it sit and gather dust any longer. It's in good shape except where the previous owner dropped it (shown in pic). Luxeon V emitter I believe, nice tint.

$130 shipped in the US **SOLD**

CIMG1721.jpg

Paypal, check or MO OK
USA only, sorry
First posted "I'll take it" takes precedence.

:grin2:

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo HD 45

Awww..what the heck!...I'll Take It!

For that price, how can I pass it up!

Please send me your pay-pal info

EDIT: Pay-Pal sent! :paypal::wave:

Thanks! I have some interesting plans for this one!
Given the size of this head I should be able to make my idea work...hopefully!
Now to start planning parts/emitters/drivers and a few other bits and pieces.
I'll post a thread in the Homemade and modified section if I can make it work:thumbsup:
No more info....secrets, secrets..:whistle::sssh:, Keith, Dan, & Don ...please keep it on the down low..:sssh:..Hush, Hush!;)

Last edited:

1wrx7

Enlightened

No more info....secrets, secrets..:whistle::sssh:, Keith, Dan, & Don ...please keep it on the down low..:sssh:..Hush, Hush!;)

Hey I don't know anything..... yet:naughty: Can't wait to find out though:devil::whistle::sssh:

wolfy

Enlightened
Id like to get my hands on a McGizmo HD45, but they all sell before I see the ads (most are posted and sold before I wakeup). :sigh:

1wrx7

Enlightened

Me either...:party: :sssh: :) :wave: :nana: :naughty:

He ran an idea past me a couple weeks ago.... if that's what he has planned it should be awsome:devil: Won't be easy though:whistle: I promise... no details:nana:

I love the A3 head so much I've always wondered what the HD45 would be like. When I saw the price for this light I would have jumped on it, but it was already gone. This looks like a win win for both sides of the sale.