Spreading the word....

JackBlades

Enlightened
My girlfriend is an IT tech at an insurance company and has been working all week on a system upgrade. I have given her an ARC AAA-LE and an E2e. I thought I'd share a portion of an email that was waiting for me at work this morning. (She was at the office till midnight) Don't gag at the Gaglight comment....she like her purple Mini and knows nothing about the lawsuit thing. We have better things to do when we're together than discuss litigation!
naughty.gif

"Tonight the IBM guy was there and was digging around in the server. He asks
me to hand him his flashlight out of his case. I laugh and say "you call
that a flashlight?" (not even as nice as the my purple Mag light). I went
to my purse and pulled out my E2e and lit up that thing like a Christmas
tree, LOL. You shoulda seen the look on his face, it was priceless!!

As he left he asked me for the make and model and was gonna go get one. I
told him could buy off of the net or Plaza Cutlery for instant gratification.
I was honest and told him they weren't cheap but he wouldn't regret it."

My work continues....BTW, she also has several Microtech knives.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jack

SharpGirl

Newly Enlightened
Hi gentlemen,

Although I joined some time ago, this is actually my first post on CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif I post on a few of the knife forums from time to time but, just hadn't gotten around to it here, LOL.

I love my E2e!! And, I had fun with that technician. He had some Ray-O-Vac piece of junk that couldn't light the inside of a paper sack!! As far as the mini-mag goes, it's been in the drawer for months unused but, it was a good comparison to his so that's why it came up.

So, what exactly is a MadMax? Maybe I should look into it so that I don't have another item in the junk collection! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out the Sandwiche Shoppe forum to learn all about the Badboys and Madmaxes. Basically they are drop in mods for MiniM*gs that use 1 watt luxeon stars and that are regulated. I don't have on yet, but they are very popular around CPF.

Mutie

Enlightened
I'm a bit surprised that Roth hasn't jumped in yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But in his absence. Welcome to CPF.

Mutech

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, what happened to Roth? This isn't like him. SharpGirl -- welcome! Glad your joining in with a few words. Looking forward to hearing more.

Paul

B@rt

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
fc3d9dd8.gif

Oh, Roth is enjoying some R&R, he'll be gone untill the 29th or so... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife and I were watching a show on the tele where some actor shines a light on the wall. My wife blurts out, look at the rings on that, it must be a Mag.
I was so proud.

Darell

Flashaholic
Once the women enter, we try not to let them out... Or - ahem - scare them away.

Females are in VERY short supply around here, so please - get comfortable and stay a while. If anybody tries to bite, let me know and I'll smack 'em upside the head for you. (that goes for you too, Jack!)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like you all can understand most people think I'm nuts when I say how much my lights cost but I have gotten two people to buy E2s after seeing mine.