• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S Katokichi Ichishiki/Mike Jordan Lights

Bern

Newly Enlightened
KI Splash also comes with an extra light engine bulb A.premium UXOJ handpicked by Mike (not in picture but e mail me for it) $650.00
DSC_0092.jpg

KI-B #30. Includes an additional Seoul P4 led driven at 380mA with Mcgizmo reflector Engine (not in picture but e mail me for it) $500.00
Case included. Read more about the light here. http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/show...t=100694&pp=30
DSC_0090.jpg

KI-T-B #2 Like above but tactical bodies with the addition of a McClicky to each batt tube and the use of a Seoul P4 led driven at 380mA with Mcgizmo reflector. $500.00. Case included
DSC_0088.jpg

KI-T #031 Asking $475.00 will try to get a pic posted soon

Open to reasonable offers. All lights are safe queens and have never been used. Prices are plus paypal fees but will include shipping to CONUS. International add an extra $15.00. Insurance extra. Not responsible for loss or damage packages if insurance is not purchased.
No trades at this time

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice lights, pardon my lack of history knowledge & my ignorance for the question:

Are Katokichi Ichishiki, Mike Jordan & ARCmania the same person?
Or there are actually two people here?

donn_

Flashaholic
Nice lights, pardon my lack of history knowledge & my ignorance for the question:

Are Katokichi Ichishiki, Mike Jordan & ARCmania the same person?
Or there are actually two people here?

Mike Jordan and ARCmania are one and the same.

Katokichi Ichishiki is a different person..a renowned Japanese custom machinist.

fyrstormer

Banned
Love the anodizing on the second one. I almost almost almost said "I'll take it" but at the last second my rational mind won-out and said "YOU JUST SPENT $300 ON AN AEON!" So I'll have to let someone else snag this one...:whistle:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mike Jordan and ARCmania are one and the same.

Katokichi Ichishiki is a different person..a renowned Japanese custom machinist.

Wow, lean something every day, I am glad you helped to sort this out, Donn.

Thanks!