Looking for D/c battery LED flashlight with magnetic mount.

ken2400

Enlightened
Looking for an inexpensive LED flashlight that uses c or d batteries with magnetic mount so I can mount onto a metal door frame.

Lost power at work last Thursday.

Thanks for the help.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Easy for you,pick any light you fancy and superglue one of those tiny neo magnets to it.(Use industrial grade glue as retail stuff cannot handle the strength of the magnet and will come off)Be warned buy a small one they are very powerful indeed.I have one glued to the top of my Firecracker,tiny but very very effective.I leave mine stuck to the side of the fridge or sits under the cupboard where I make my hot drinks.

I just used a thin fridge magnet and stuck that under the cupboard with some double sided sticky tape,you would never know it is there.

Last edited:

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
Black and decker has a nice 3AA LED magnetic clamp light for $25 at walmart with some packages may have a $5 off sticker on them. I have one on a metal filing cabinet and IMO I would rather have this than any C/D magnetic light as it puts out 100+lumens, zooms, pivots, swivels, has high and low modes (400ma,75ma) and a strong spring clamp.

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are willing to consider AA powered lights, check out the Dorcy 41-4257 multipurpose flashlight. It uses three AA batteries, has a magnetic tail cap, and lights from either the front or the side.

I haven't tried this light and don't know if it is any good.

There is a video clip about it here.