Deleted thread cause--advertising?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe54

Enlightened
Hi:

I created a thread titled "laser job opportunity" which got deleted. This was in the laser forum.

Does this seem consistent with the CPF policies? I suppose it was considered advertising. But jeez, we are in an economic depression, people need jobs!

I suppose I can post it again in the marketplace. Any suggestions on the best forum to post a job opportunity?

Thanks.

Greta

Flashaholic
Hi:

I created a thread titled "laser job opportunity" which got deleted. This was in the laser forum.

Does this seem consistent with the CPF policies? I suppose it was considered advertising. But jeez, we are in an economic depression, people need jobs!

I suppose I can post it again in the marketplace. Any suggestions on the best forum to post a job opportunity?

Thanks.
Well actually it wouldn't be appropriate to post it at the MarketPlace either. I understand and appreciate your desire to help people out but really, that is not what CPF is for. As Donn suggested... Monster.com? People who are looking for jobs... (seriously looking for jobs!)... shouldn't be coming to CPF for that. Know what I mean?

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.