What to do with PEU Pineapple

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received a PEU Pineapple body (thanks Pwatcher!), and I'm wondering what to do with it. I've seen some pics and have some ideas but some of the parts I'm not too familiar with or don't know where to get them. Like EtoC adaptors, aleph heads, tailcaps, etc. And what light engines can I use with this body? Can I use P60s in this with an EtoC adaptor?

Plus I think the trick to making this thing look really good is to somehow find finishes that will match or compliment each other. I have the annodized version in natural but I was thinking of removing the anno, and then maybe do a bead/sand blast on the grooves and then polishing the surface for a contrasting finish. And since this would be a play light around the house, I would like to get as much flood output as I can from it.

What do you guys think?

pwatcher

Enlightened
I can help get you started!

Yes, you can use an E2C adapter to mate with a bezel from a SF C2/3, 6P, G2L, so that you can use any P60 drop in, including Nailbenders and Malkoffs.

For a tail switch, if your current draw isn't too high, just about any clicky or twisty tailswitch from an E series SF would work, or you could get an Aleph as I think they are E series compatible.

E2C adapters show up on marketplace from time to time. I bought a couple of them from 'sunn'. You may try pm'ing him, or post a WTB ad on marketplace?

GL and have fun with it!

Paul :)

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
With the exception if Ti, Color matching & Body flow Style matching are nearly impossible with the pine apple, Peu tried but never was able to release a Pineapple head.

Another exception is this::devil:
img4016p.jpg