• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: LedZep and saltytri Dynamic Duo

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I bit the bullet and bought an expensive wristwatch for the first time. Now I'm in seemingly desperate need of replenishing my ailing slush fund. :duh2: Here's where you all come in. :bow:

Selling as a pair only for now. Asking price is an even
$1000 SOLD o.b.o. which is less than I paid for everything. Insured S&H w/tracking is included in the price but PP fees (if applicable) are on the buyer which is much appreciated. No trade offers please as cash is the only reason for starting sales thread in first place.

LedZeppelin MZOX-4
**MINT** -More Info
saltytri 4.2A SST-50 custom
**MINT** -Original Sale Thread
(4) AW IMR123 cells for MZOX-4
(2) BatterySpace LiMn 4000mAh 26650s for SST-50 light
original guts from KT4 on the MZOX-4 in case you want to retrofit
UltraFire WF-139 charger
Nano 3.7v charger
(2) dummy 123 charging spacers

The MZOX-4 has a Z58 clicky in place of a standard Z41 twisty. I love the form factor of this light.

Everything is dead mint and I'm extremely pleased with both lights but I just need the cash more at this point. MZOX-4 is an absolute screamer and the single aspheric up top makes it quite a versatile thrower too. SST-50 custom (aluminum body w/SS ends) feels like a heavy bolt in your hands - bombproof construction. Impeccable craftsmanship all the way around here folks. Two of CPF's finest.

Last edited:
Re: FS: LedZep and saltytri Dynamic Duo

interested in saltytri 4.2A SST-50 custom if you split up!

Paul, I have seen and played with the Saltyri custom and it is truly spectacular! The beam is incredible. And the quality of workmanship, from the polished aluminum grooved body to the bead-blasted stainless steel bezel and tail, well, it's just gorgeous. And with that big IMR 26650 it's a hefty hunk of quality flashlight. And one-of-a-kind, to boot.

I almost bought it, but it took damn near every cent I had to get my Tri-V, so, sadly, my slush fund is on life support as well.:broke:

Edit: I've seen and played with the MZOX as well and it is absolute Led Zep perfection. A screamer and another rare opportunity for one of the best Surefire mods ever. Typical amazing work from Led Zep! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: $100 Price Drop: LedZep and saltytri Dynamic Duo

Noted Paul thanks. Troy thanks for the helpful words. :grouphug:

One time price drop on the pair folks then it's probably off to a split.

jdriller

Flashlight Enthusiast

backup on the Saltytri, if split.

Troop#26

Newly Enlightened

Removed... read attached thread... on the ball now.

Any idea what the price would be for the LedZep head in a split?

Last edited: