Just wanted to say hi

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have been away for a while. Have not bought a light in over a year now, and am still seeming pretty satsified where I am at. Have been busy with work, and several familiy members with cancer. My mother in law finally lost her battle after it reappeared last August. My wife is doing well, so far after 5 years since she was diagnosed she is cancer free. My father just finished up today with 16 sets of treatments for lymphoma.

How is everyone been, I have been reading and see a lot of old friendly names and a lot of new ones too.

Look forwward to getting back into the swing here, have rather missed it.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Lee! Welcome back to CPF. I'm pretty new around here, but am happy to call this place home. :) Sorry to hear about your mother in law. I hope that your wife continues to be cancer free and that your father gets better.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Welcome back, Lee. I has been a while since I've seen your name. Lots of new stuff to catch up on.

Sorry for your family's troubles.

Geoff

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys, I have been doing a bit of reading and it looks like so many new lights, especially interesting are the advances in AAA LED options. May just have to break that streak of not buying.

Glad to see the place has not changed much, that would be a shame to lose the top light site on the web. So many other in other genre from my links have disappeared the past year or two.