Where's the Fenix PD20 xpg?

Sprinkles

Newly Enlightened
I was looking online, and it seems that there has been a release of a PD20 XPG model. Does anyone know how to get this? Or, does anyone know when it might be available to the US market??

Thanks!

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Best bet would be to send the maker or your best dealer an email,they will know the answer first.

Sprinkles

Newly Enlightened
ehh....tried it. Well, I emailed two dealers. Neither was very helpful. (I'm not going to name names - but they're reputable and listed as dealers on CPF)

I have an email to Fenix too.

I was just wondering if anyone on here had any info about it. Like I said, I was wondering if they were available overseas already because some dealers will ship here.

ColoradoClimber

Newly Enlightened
Was just informed to expect within the next 30 days from the distributor that manages the Western US for Fenix.

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well that's interesting I'm in for one as long as it has a textured reflector or a guarantee that their is no donut hole with a SMO.

Sprinkles

Newly Enlightened
Was just informed by fenix that there WILL be an R4/R5 version available to the US market before Christmas. If someone knows that they will be here sooner...**cough cough** Then maybe they can share that info with me. I didn't want to bug fenix too much, but they're being much more helpful than anywhere else.